WHAT'S UUUUP

Started by sekiraze, November 04, 2014, 04:52:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sekiraze

November 04, 2014, 04:52:35 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:01:11 pm by sekiraze
SUP GUYS.

I AM BACK. I AM MOTIVATED. LET'S MAKE SOME GAMES. WHAT HAPPEND IN THE MEANWHILE: I FINISHED MY STUDIES! :w00t:
(you may remember me from the song i made with ryex "scriptshop" http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13764.0.html )

SO, WHAT DID CHANGE? ANY NEW COOL STUFF FOR THE RPG MAKER? WHAT ABOUT SOME NEW SCRIPTS FROM THE SCRIPTSHOP!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A GAME AHAAAAAAAA CONTACT ME. I HAVE TIME AND IDEAS AND NO I AM NOT ON DRUGS (promissed)

SEKI :3

KK20

Welcome back you moaning manikin~

mmm not sure what things you have missed these past months. Zex and I kinda made a game and I just recently released another Tilemap rewrite. Other than that, just surviving school and hoping I graduate this summer.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

sekiraze

Quote from: KK20 on November 04, 2014, 05:39:58 pm
Welcome back you moaning manikin~

mmm not sure what things you have missed these past months. Zex and I kinda made a game and I just recently released another Tilemap rewrite. Other than that, just surviving school and hoping I graduate this summer.

Looks good son! keep it comming :3 i'll dl it later and make some constructive comments and stuff!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

who are you

also welcum.bak

Ranquil

I was wondering where that guy with the orgasm-face avatar went. :D Welcome back!
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

sekiraze

you are so generous :D LLLLLLLLLETS MAKE GAMES