resourses request

Started by DarkHeart85, November 16, 2014, 02:01:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHeart85

November 16, 2014, 02:01:28 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:51:42 pm by DarkHeart85
So that I can get a better idea about my game i'm going to just stick with core functions and systems for now
i'm currently trying to build a 2 player script for single screen multi gamepad or split screen game play, i just don't know how to start it.

if someone could help me figure out how to get it started i'd be greatfull.

but before all that I need to do the outline for my game.
warning: Don't visit my site if H-games or their developers offend you, this game and site is intended for those 18+.
Currently still recruiting for project,
if interested visit my site below.
site:

Zexion

Not to burst your bubble, but you probably won't get much help with this kind of request. First off, a lot of things you requested are already available in this forum by simply going to the script index. The ones that aren't can be found with google. The fact that you requested so many easily accessible things kinda shows that you put little to no effort yourself in looking for them. I'm all for helping someone do something they can't do, but this is a bit much :b. I'll try to link as many as I can find.

1. There really isn't much of a choice for isometric templates. Trust me I've looked all over the internet (even on the foreign side). This is something you will have to make yourself or settle with the ones that exist :s

2/3/4 PZE

5. Explanation plz. Could possibly be done via event if no one scripts it for you.
6. There really aren't many xp tilesets anymore, most sites have gone down. You could try http://opengameart.org/ and just find things that you need and make the fit into tiles.
to create a tileset always make the width 256 and use multiples of 32 for the height. Ex: 256x320
7.  I found this : MultiCurrencies
8. This is the only animated title I can find here at CP that could possibly do what you want.
If you explain a little more, I could edit the script to work the way you need it to.

DarkHeart85

November 16, 2014, 05:36:29 pm #2 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:42:49 pm by DarkHeart85
thanks and sorry, i found a few of the scripts i need but the building and upgrading buildings thing can be done via events i just found out how to do that.

i'm not really looking for iso-metric sprites i'm just trying to make a game with 8 directional movement and battle so yeah i'll have to use The Gimp, found a resource bin for tilesets.

and also i'll give you scripts to make compatible, if you can, i'm currently going through code academy to learn ruby but i'm just now starting. thanks for any and all help you can provide.

thanks for the link i think i can just use those scripts but i'll see what i do and don't need. ^_^

oh and when i said lighting effects i ment on the objects like the dynamic lighting system i found on this site.
warning: Don't visit my site if H-games or their developers offend you, this game and site is intended for those 18+.
site:

Zexion

I linked the zelda engine because it has almost everything you asked for including the animated title, so it's definately worth taking a look at. I understand though if it's not exactly what you need.
Alright, feel free to message or post anything you want edited.

DarkHeart85

November 16, 2014, 06:23:23 pm #4 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 06:34:51 pm by DarkHeart85
ok will do, i looked at everything and i think that ill use-em unless i find something better.

edited: took me forever to sign up at rmrk
site:

DarkHeart85

oh so the project zelda thing is actually a legend of zelda kit for building games like the legend of zelda? i thought it was actually a game
site:

Zexion

Yes, and it has tons of features already implemented for you :P

DarkHeart85

i've noticed, i'm having a hard time sifting through the vast resources.
site: