New Member Here

Started by Wraith89, November 17, 2014, 01:28:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith89

Hello. Starting off an introduction is the hardest thing to do for me, but once I get started I think this will become easier...
I have been lurking the forums for quite a while but I thought it may be nice to register. The community's environment seems very relaxing and close knit, which is a good thing. :)

I am known as Wraith (레이스) online, and I am a Korean. Don't worry, I think I'm more than fluent enough in English to make a conversation.
I did toy around with RPG Maker XP when I was younger, so I thought I may pick it up again and try it again as a hobby to do once in a while. So far, I am having fun with it. There is not much else I can say for now, due to a blank mind, so... hello everyone.  :shy:

KK20

Hey-o! :hi:
Not too many asians around these parts. Good to see some variety for a change :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

sup home slice!?
Sorry if you cannot understand my posts around the forums, don't worry though cause no one really can.
Welcome to cp

Wraith89

Hello KK20. Thank you for the warm welcome :)
I suppose many of you are Westerners.

@ Zexion: I have not exactly read every single post in the entire message boards, but I will take your word for it. Hello Zexion. :)

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Wraith89

winkio

WhiteRose

It's great to meet you! :D Welcome to Chaos Project!

Spaceman McConaughey

Welcome to Car Problems: The Revenganceing: The Quickening: The Movie, based on the hit summer blockbuster videogame, based on the subpar TV soap opera, based on the riveting forum soap opera, based on jackasses given access to a computer and broadband internet connection.

Blizzard

So much truth in this sentence.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos! Don't worry your English is currently better then Blizzards was when I first joined. And even if it wasn't we'd still do our best to understand ys u.

I suppose a good number of us are westerners but not all. There are some euros and and eastrners too. Honistly we're a pretty diverse group considering the size of the community.

Welcome Wraith, It's good to have you.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Soulshaker3

Hellow?

Ranquil

Quote from: Ryex on November 17, 2014, 12:00:03 pm
I suppose a good number of us are westerners but not all. There are some euros

westerners but not all.

There are some euros

.___________.

...anyway, welcome Wraith! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :3
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Wraith89

Ah there are so many replies! :)

@ winkio: Hello winkio. Thank you for your welcome :)

@ WhiteRose: Greetings WhiteRose. Very pleased to meet you as well. :)

@ Sgt. Tuggernuts: That sounds very exciting. Am I part of a movie, the game? Oooooh....

@ Ryex: I see. Diversity is a cool thing. Korea is very homogeneous, though a number of westerners are flooding in for some reason. Thank you for your welcome :)

@ ForeverZero: Hello ForeverZero. Thank you for your welcome. :)

@ soulshaker3: Good to see you too :)

@ Ranquil: Thank you, I will enjoy my stay here :)

PhoenixFire

Hello, welcome, I hope you stay for a while! This place is certainly one of the best on the internet for support and guiddance of you plan to try using XP again to make a project (or XPAce, VX, VXAce, et cetera)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Wraith89

Hello PhoenixFire. Pleased to meet you. :)
I figured this place would be helpful in RMXP, so it was a good incentive to join.

Lobstrosity

Welcome to Chaos Project, good sir. We would be honoured to have you join in on our shenanigans. Good luck with the upcoming trials.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Wraith89

Hello Lobstrosity. Upcoming trials sounds rather... scary, but I will take it.