CCTS problemes

Started by DarkHeart85, December 10, 2014, 04:28:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHeart85

December 10, 2014, 04:28:09 pm Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:49:31 pm by DarkHeart85
first of any one who reads this thanks for visiting.
secondly i need help installing this script.

i've been trying to use the config exe but it's buggy as hell, i'd prefer to use the config over manually setting everything because
i don't really have the time or patients to mess with everything.
there are some other things i wanted to say but i don't remember so i'll just leave it as is.

please help me i really need to get this working, any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: please help
Edit: google docs link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16OeNWaHUXbeEQH73Cz0gQKXEHlJDGAnoJrl8cySA0dQ/edit?usp=sharing
warning: Don't visit my site if H-games or their developers offend you, this game and site is intended for those 18+.
Currently still recruiting for project,
if interested visit my site below.
site:

ForeverZer0

I may redo the configuration program sometime soon when I can. It was something I made when I was first learning C#, actually was only my first or second project ever, so I have no doubt some vast improvements could be made.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

DarkHeart85

December 10, 2014, 06:21:53 pm #2 Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:50:42 pm by DarkHeart85
that would be awsome
i'd focus on bug fixing till then, 12am is 12 pm and vise versa when you hit the review button under the climates tab and the help button doesn't work in the second tab

new probleme

zer0's advanced weather effects line: 4799   alias zer0_weather_variation_upd update

Edit: oh hey, a few friends of mine was wondering about adding fog effects to it as an automated process during some weather effects and some other stuff, can't really remember much about it though
Edit: also is it compatable with a lighting and shade system of any kind i kind of want to implement one in my game
warning: Don't visit my site if H-games or their developers offend you, this game and site is intended for those 18+.
Currently still recruiting for project,
if interested visit my site below.
site: