Happy New Year!!!

Started by Heretic86, January 01, 2015, 05:15:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Heretic86

Yay!  Its 2015!  And now that 2014 is behind us, we have learned quite a bit!

Thus, what projects do you have planned in RPG Maker for 2015?

Eventually, I do plan on releasing a number of brand new scripts for XP including revamps of some of my older works and brand new scripts that push XP well beyond its current limits.  There is still a lot that I have to do before any of these new scripts can be released, but I do plan on releasing them once they are finished!

What plans do you all have in regards to RPG Maker in general?
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Zexion

i would like to have a fricken demo this year, with a large amount of content. Aswell as finish the basics of the battle system so that i can just AI already. Though that's probably going to happen real soon :p

PhoenixFire

Remaking the 13 Ghosts game in VX Ace (already started on it, and updated the posts about it =D )
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Writing a decent AI and releasing another update.
If time permits, work more on XPAce Tilemap, maybe help out with BlizzABS, and writing an Animations add-on.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!