Fantasy I - The God Sword How to Setup Tutorial

Started by Shadecat, February 08, 2015, 06:22:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadecat

February 08, 2015, 06:22:00 pm Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:02:06 pm by Shadecat
Step 1: Click The Spoiler Then Download It.
Step 2: Wait For It To Download.
Step 3: Open It.
Step 4: Unzip it Whatever.
Step 5: Once the Bar Get's There To incomplete Then Wait.
Step 6: You Will Need RPG Maker XP 1.0.0.1 or Higher For it to Work.

Our Game: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*
This Profile is Just Gone.

ForeverZer0

Please do not double post, as it is against forum rules. In addition, I am unsure why this is a poll?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Alexcisxo

I was glad to find information. Within this forum
ibc

orochii

I wonder if the author of this post is still present, because I have several questions.
What is a spoiler? How do I open it? What's unzip? What is whatever? When does the bar get to incomplete? How much do I wait? I waited before, is that a problem? Do I need to install the RPG Maker XP 1.0.0.1 or just buying/downloading it is enough?

Also what is life?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.