Minecraft Hardcore Run!

Started by MarkHest, February 16, 2015, 04:06:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

Hi guys! :haha:
I have an idea that some of you might enjoy joining me on. A hardcore minecraft adventure with 1-life only and the objective to kill the Enderdragon!

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while as a solo 'Lets Play' but I'm certain it will be more fun if more people join. So who would be up for this hardcore adventure?
If people wants to join we just make up a time and play when everyone is avavible. I will be recording the adventure myself and uploading it to youtube as episodes. We'll be skyping during the adventure of course.

I know I haven't been very active on the forum lately and I apologize for that. Hopefully some will join and this will reawaken some memories of the crazy nights in skype and have fun together.
You don't need to be a minecraft expert or anything like that. This is just for the fun, social and adventure!

Zexion

Ranquil

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Sure, sounds fun. I've got the next few days off. :3 Assuming I'm not busy with FFXIV lol.

Soulshaker3

Hellow?

MarkHest

February 19, 2015, 02:22:50 am #6 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:34:11 am by MarkHest
We have 4 people in the skype group so I guess we have 4 people joining so far. You know what they say, the more the merrier, so if you still want in on this do a post in here and also tell me your skype name so I can invite you to the minecraft skype call group :)

G_G

Soulshaker3

Hellow?