Clock Tower's Spiritual Successor NightCry on Kickstarter!

Started by Ranquil, February 18, 2015, 01:22:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranquil

Yo!

In 1995, a horror game called Clock Tower was released on the Super FamiCom.
Now, the  director of the game, Hifumi Kono, along with Takashi Shimizu (director of Ju-On: The Grudge movies), Masahiro Ito (creature designer for the Silent Hill series) and some other well-known developers, are making a spiritual successor for it called NightCry.

Here's the game's Kickstarter page!
And here's its YouTube channel!

If you're interested in the game, please support it!
I really want to see this game come true. .____.
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Blizzard

Clock Tower? Isn't that the adventure game series that ended with Shadowgate and Shadowgate 64?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ranquil

Quote from: Blizzard on February 18, 2015, 04:14:27 pm
Clock Tower? Isn't that the adventure game series that ended with Shadowgate and Shadowgate 64?

Nope. It's this one.
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Ranquil

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.