Today, August 4th, is a Very Special Day

Started by Aqua, August 03, 2008, 11:01:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Berans

Happy, somewhat belated, birthday Blizzard. All the best

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Animefan on August 05, 2008, 08:00:22 pm
So can somebody explain to me exactly what Blizzard did that made him as big a drama whore as you guys proclaimed me to be?
Quote from: Forcystus on August 05, 2008, 08:06:52 pm
HB BUDDY
Quote from: Dr_Sword on August 05, 2008, 08:22:26 pm
So can somebody explain to me exactly what Blizzard did that made him as big a drama whore as you guys proclaimed me to be?

Compared to you Blizzard is a shy quiet little boy whom everyone loves and has never harmed a soul.
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun on August 05, 2008, 08:41:32 pm

Blizzard wasn't a drama whore. There was just a large misunderstanding on all sides. And I think something went down between him and Roph. Or maybe that was DS.

However, you on the other hand are worse than stuck up teenage girls.
Quote from: Anski on August 05, 2008, 10:01:42 pm

Look at yourself lol

More quotes from the RMRK thread. If you want, you can hang by and maybe make a post there, though of course Irock posted your AIM conversation, specifically the thank you. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Lol, thanks, but that's not necessary. If somebody wants to drop by, they are welcome of course.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

XD "However, you on the other hand are worse than stuck up teenage girls."

AWESOME

Blizzard

Vell

not only do I reply days late, the only thing I post is a quote and an 'XD' I am SUCH an arsefrookle :P