Life sim rpg

Started by phillip1756, February 27, 2015, 04:14:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

Hi i'm looking for a team to help with my project (the main topic for the project is on the new projects bit), the help
I need is mainly artists for things like clothes ingame etc, i'll also probably need scripters too

phillip1756

PhoenixFire

You really need to give it more then 2-3 days before bumping something like this; half the people on the forum mayn't have logged in to even see it yet. If it were like 2 weeks with no response, sure, I van see bumping. At the same time, maybe there's a reason people haven't responded. Perchance you need to include additional detail about the recruiting portion; are you hiring talent, or expecting them to donate their talent for free? What makes people want to work on your project? What type of timeline are you trying to accomplish this in? The less serious you sound a project, the less people will be willing to help a project that they don't think is going to ever be accomplished. Just mt two cents..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

phillip1756

Quote from: PhoenixFire on March 02, 2015, 01:13:19 am
You really need to give it more then 2-3 days before bumping something like this; half the people on the forum mayn't have logged in to even see it yet. If it were like 2 weeks with no response, sure, I van see bumping. At the same time, maybe there's a reason people haven't responded. Perchance you need to include additional detail about the recruiting portion; are you hiring talent, or expecting them to donate their talent for free? What makes people want to work on your project? What type of timeline are you trying to accomplish this in? The less serious you sound a project, the less people will be willing to help a project that they don't think is going to ever be accomplished. Just mt two cents..

if anyone's willing to help out for free it'd be great but if they'd want some kind of payment i'd understand and see what i can do, as for a timeline and everything i'm not sure but i'm not expecting people to put all their time into it just to help with what they can when they can

PhoenixFire

On more thing I've noticed too, at least on this forum and another that I frequent, is that other members tend to be more welcoming and helpful to those members that they get to know and chat with, more than those members that simply come on a forum, and post mostly topics that are just asking for help, useless replies to topics, etc (those do not necessarily refer to you, but it doesn't help my willingness t help when I see your screen-name and the first thought is "oh, the guy that joined to get help for his game" ~ as in, that's what to at least one member, you're remembered for).

You seem like you could have a good idea in your head, but you should work on explaining things more completely, and participating more so we get to know you. I know I'm more comfortable helping people that I don't think just joined a site only to get help.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?