Hello again.

Started by Loveless, March 07, 2015, 10:22:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveless

Hello again you beautiful people. I'm confident none of you remember me as I never actually ended up contributing anything or sharing progress on any of my projects back when I first signed up after a good deal of lurking. I, of course, returned to lurking a month or so ago and am now rejoining you all, to some extent, while I rekindle the flames of this previously unfruitful hobby. Since I happen to have a ridiculous amount of free time on my hands thanks to my current educational pursuits I figure why not waste some of it being creative.

I doubt I'll be sharing any of my work any time soon due to the standards I set for myself and my work, I hope that I'll eventually get around to showing something at least remotely interesting to you guys. I'll probably end up asking for opinions on some different systems (Mostly rewrites of old scripts that I think had potential like Mode7) I'm working on to see how the more experienced believe things should be done.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Glad to see you come crawling back here 8)

I'd be more than happy to give my input on any programs/scripts you write.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PhoenixFire

Welcome back :)

I seem to recognize your name from the mists of the past.. lolz
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Vell

Is your name referencing something

Vell

Oh. Not what I was expecting.

Loveless