Emmithian

Started by CloseRange, March 16, 2015, 11:11:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CloseRange

March 16, 2015, 11:11:46 pm Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:31:29 am by CloseRange

This is Emmithian, I have never gotten farther on a game before so I am posting the updated version. I don't think anyone played my game before because nobody complained that the link was broken  :shy: well now it works and its better than ever :gunz: So now I am really hoping people will play it even though its a demo that goes through about half the game so far. I would love any feedback.  O:) 
Spoiler: ShowHide

!!Download Demo!!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7usaxlq81i12x0/AACLpLAH4a5-nOCvs_ntl7exa?dl=0

Everyone who has played this game has had a lot of fun so far and anyone who plays it and gives feedback will go in credits as a beta tester :w00t:

KK20

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Just want to tell you that the screenshots or images you want to post have to be direct links (URL ends with .png, .jpg, .gif, etc.). Slideshows aren't supported on this forum (or any forum that I've been to).

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

CloseRange

Oh lol ok im sorry I wasn't trying to even play a slide show I just cant figure out how to post anything but ima keep trying ill figure this out eventully I just figured out how to put demo... I think :sos:... and I posted it but Ill keep trying on those pictures so I can make my posts better :knight:

KK20

Basically go to your photobucket library: http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Michael_Hulbert/library/?sort=3&page=1
Click on the image, get taken to its page.
Right hand side, you're going to see SHARE LINKS and click the one for IMG, as seen in screenshot:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Clicking on the box will copy the link to your clipboard so all you have to do is Paste (CTRL + V) and there ya go.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

CloseRange

lol ok I think I got it now thank you so much  :^_^':