Yugioh Script Request RMXP

Started by riddlezz, April 18, 2015, 03:41:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riddlezz

April 18, 2015, 03:41:34 pm Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 04:55:57 pm by riddlezz
hello there all
ive been looking through all the pages and scripts i possibly could find but have found nothin at all
so i figured after two months of searching i should finally request it

basically i would like a script or starter kit that focuses on tcg/CCG games specifically yugioh for RMXP
but i have a few requirements

1. Must be able to customize/edit/add additional cards/card sets later
2. Must be able to customize/edit/add additional rules later
3. I would really like this to be compatible with RMX-OS
4. I would like a banned, limited, and semi-limited card lists that would mark that you can have zero, one, or two, of that specific card respectively
5. i would like to be able to update these lists
6. i would like a max number of specific cards per deck (for yugioh is 3 is the max of any monster or spell/trap for MtG its 4) also would like to be able to change that if need be
7. a damage counter or life points if you will set at 4000 on default with auto dame calculator (but i would like to be able to change that to 8000 at a later date as with monthly update and what not)
8. for the yugioh script im requesting i would like to be able to ante star chips
9. i would also like a star chip system implemented (like in duelist kingdom) for weekly-monthly finals
10. a card shop too
11. must be able to play the card game with play mat settings 7x2 (duh lol)
11b. play mat card zones first row [field][monster][monster][monster][monster][monster][graveyard]
11c. play mat card zones second row [extra deck][spell/trap][spell/trap][spell/trap][spell/trap][spell/trap][Deck]
12. mouse/touch support for selecting cards from hand on field etc.

thanks in advance
sorry if this is too specific or if its not specific enough
if you would like more details as to what i would like just ask :D
i will give credit where credit is due!

sekiraze

This Sounds very awesome! I can not Script but if you need any help with Designs sign me in son.
Btw: the request is written very well and you earned a golden Star on my List

riddlezz

see i first saw this after looking for so long but apparently its for VX/Ace
https://dekitarpg.wordpress.com/tcg-mnk/tcg-scripts-resources/

PhoenixFire

Interesting linked article, but bear in mind it's from October last year, and has had no active updates on it :/

Sounds like a cool idea, though, certainly something way out of my league with scripting. IO wish you luck on it though!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?