[Resolved] Is it possible? A Gameplay cutscene title screen?

Started by Mixxth, May 23, 2015, 02:59:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixxth

Basically I want to know if it's possible to get a title screen, where if you leave it idle for "x" time it will fade into mini clips of characters in the game doing a special move or beginning of an annoying puzzle...
its fine if this involves recording my screen while doing it and using mini videos, I just need to know if it's possible, the steps and whatnot, any information would be appreciated...
I love this site lol :O
Donald Knuth: "I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the fonts on the menu. Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking about food."

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Mixxth

I swear i checked the projects forum, ill take a look, but you may have just made my day :P
Donald Knuth: "I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the fonts on the menu. Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking about food."

KK20

Quote from: Mixxth on May 23, 2015, 04:12:51 pm
I swear i checked the projects forum

...but I found it in the script database .looooooooooool.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Mixxth

Well then thats a critical error on my part... be nice :P

either way thanks a million this worked, resolved.