Hello

Started by Boulon, June 25, 2015, 04:55:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boulon

June 25, 2015, 04:55:53 pm Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:57:59 pm by Boulon
Hello guys, my nickname is Boulon. Nice to meet you.
I'm using RPG Maker since a decade, my favorite is still 2k3. ;)

Soon I will share with you my last project which I'm working on since a couple of years, now. But I don't know where the RPG Maker projects should go... :s

Cheers! =D

KK20

Good to meet you :)

2k3 was my first engine until I found the scripting powers of RMXP to be 2stronk. Eventing was fun (and total respect to people who made those crazy systems), but the things I wanted to do were just too much. Heck, there's even a 2k3 "conversion" into RMXP on this site somewhere.

RPG Maker projects go here: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/board,14.0.html
When your project reaches the requirements, it will be moved to the main projects board.

Looking forward to your game~

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Boulon

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PhoenixFire

welcome to Chaos Central. Please keep your hands in feet in the cart at all times, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask one of the staff. Thank you for choosing us as your source if Chaos, and enjoy your stay =)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?