[RESOLVED] Blizz ABS 1.99(and1.98) questions.

Started by Rymdpotatis, August 06, 2008, 12:06:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rymdpotatis

August 06, 2008, 12:06:29 pm Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 12:27:17 pm by Blizzard
Question 1: I noticed that the exp meter and the gold counter that was in version 1.98 is gone and I was wondering if it's possible to get it back, and if it is I'd like to know how^^

Question 2: I also read through the Configuration Document I found something about corpses whitch I would like to know more about it and how it works.

Blizzard

August 06, 2008, 12:21:29 pm #1 Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 12:23:46 pm by Blizzard
1. Sorry, but I am not putting back the gold counter. If you want that, ask somebody or ask for a custom HUD.

2. You can read about corpses in the manual. Simply look at the version history of 1.99 and find the link. It was chapter 2.1.X..

3. In 1.99 you can simply use the event's through/phasing setting while in 1.98 this was not possible in that way.

4. Don't post a thread for every question, I didn't make the official thread just for fun. -_-
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=106.0
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Rymdpotatis

Sorry, it won't happen again. And cheers for answering my questions.^^