Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz

Started by igorlipemoreno, June 22, 2015, 12:27:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

igorlipemoreno

and we can use the Cartepillar in blizz abs controller rmx -the WHEN A Character in My part of Attacks/skill This error To summon or pet EVEN I really like Cartepillar In this system and intended to make my design with Two Members and pet USE will be that it is possible circumvents so thank you one to help me  :(

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

igorlipemoreno

hello blizzard will be possible to use a solution Cartepillar much like the abs blizz think best abs system that already found how 'm from Brazil rs is difficil you guys understand very What do I speak I unfortunately use these translators in great things over there and if you can help me I am grateful

KK20

I thought caterpillar was turned off for RMX-OS. Players couldn't use Pets and party sizes are set to 1 (unless adding another player of course).

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

igorlipemoreno

kk20 understand the way and having to disable it I was entereçado to use a call of class and pet TBM else to do WHAT thank you for getting me my doubts

igorlipemoreno

get us going ta normal now the Cartepillar lacked a code in the controller blizz put fuciona and now the ally of caterpillar attacks Normal Monster uses magic invokes monster and pet all without appearing one error over some lag when you have more than 3 character in the same party
so do not understand why when I enter with another account can not see the other character so the main the pet does not appear in pvp when the character of the same party attacks another character of a mistake as I can fix it I do not understand RGSS then can a go further :(

one screen to like this

as the screenshot to see that other are two screen I open with another User of to see that the Cartepillar both not appear to the other if you guys understand me

Now the error generated with enabled pvp when Cartepillar attacks the User more on the screen of another User not appear the Cartepillar attacking and both User