Bullpup shooting engine

Started by phillip1756, July 01, 2015, 09:50:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

does anyone know how to make melee weapons with this engine, I know it can be done because I've seen it done in another game using the same engine but it's not telling me how to in script instructions

KK20

No one here really does support VXA scripts. Along that same note, after Googling what this even was, it turns out the script has no english translation. So asking here for help is twice as worse than just asking on those forums where the script is hosted.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

phillip1756

Quote from: KK20 on July 02, 2015, 01:59:43 am
No one here really does support VXA scripts. Along that same note, after Googling what this even was, it turns out the script has no english translation. So asking here for help is twice as worse than just asking on those forums where the script is hosted.

I translated it mostly but if I asked on those forums they might not fully understand my attempt to talk to them through google translate lol

orochii

Excuse me but what language is this Bullpup shooting engine in?
And I can help with basic RMVXAce stuff, but not with any specific script. My VXAce is getting rusty on my Steam account as we speak of. Because RMXP.

phillip1756

Quote from: orochii on July 02, 2015, 08:56:58 pm
Excuse me but what language is this Bullpup shooting engine in?
And I can help with basic RMVXAce stuff, but not with any specific script. My VXAce is getting rusty on my Steam account as we speak of. Because RMXP.

I think it's in Portuguese but I put some of the instructions through Google translate

phillip1756

This is resolved, I got round the issue