Hello Old Friends

Started by Diokatsu, July 03, 2015, 01:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

July 03, 2015, 01:22:24 am Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:47:28 am by Diokatsu
Hello everyone. I thought I'd stop by for a bit and check to see if this place was still around. It's nice seeing names that I used to recognize so well :)

My name is Diokatsu obviously but you can all call me Neale now. I used to be a fairly prolific poster (still top 10!). I've been studying game design at RPI, a school in America, for four years and now am looking to do game design professionally.

If any of you would like to talk or connect for the future, feel free to add me on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't use either of those my email is just Diokatsu(.)@gmail.com (remove the period and parentheses) or add me on Skype by searching Diokatsu. My name is "g" (don't ask).

I hope everything has been going well for everyone. Thank you.

Blizzard

Holy shit! Haven't seen you in ages. xD How's it going, man?
You name must be "g", standing for "g-spot". :V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ranquil

Oooooh, another game design student! O.o So far I've studied it for a year though.

Welcome back! :)
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Vell

PhoenixFire

I thought I would see someone interesting, but no, its Dio(katsu)! hehe.. Welcome back =)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?