-creeps back in at (almost) midnight-

Started by PhoenixFire, July 30, 2015, 11:50:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

yep, I'm back.. I'm reserving this and will fill in my activities from the past few months at some point, but I've been lurking here the last couple nights and wanted to say I'm back.. Again.. haha.

Glad to see you all. =)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PhoenixFire

Vell

Soulshaker3

Hellow?

PhoenixFire

Vell

PhoenixFire

Alright, I'm not gonna even bother posting a new topic to point out I'm yet again back from not being here for a significant amount of time. I really need to get better at things like actually logging in and whatnot..

Anyways, it's been an interesting few months. My other half and I live in our own place now (she and I both were previously living with parents, and this is a much more enjoyable arrangement), my car almost (literally) blew up, so I have a new car, and I started more seriously working on "web-stuff"; I started making a cloud storage-esque site for people to register, upload, and download files from (for anyone who wants to be a guinea pig, the site is deepthinking42.cloud and is hosted on my own server at home, so I can assure you it's about as secure as it's going to get). Other than that, I've been trying to get motivated to do more scripting, but it just hasn't happened; I think I will be lurking for a bit and eventually dust off the XPAce development project and work on that for a bit, and make a game with it. Seems as though there's been some progress by KK20 and others on the graphics side of things for that engine/project :)

Anyways, I'll try to actually stay here this time lolz

orochii

Welcome back Phoenix! I'm glad to see more people returning.

PhoenixFire

Fallen Angel X

PhoenixFire

PhoenixFire

A year and four months later.... oi vei. I'm just really bad at doing the thing. The login thing. Damn.

PhoenixFire

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days."

Quote from: PhoenixFire on August 26, 2017, 03:44:28 pmA year and four months later.... oi vei. I'm just really bad at doing the thing. The login thing. Damn.

...and here we are, over two years later, and I'm back.. again. Back to my roots in the community where it all started for me. I will be lurking for a little bit to catch up on things, but expect to see some new content from me soon enough!

I missed you all!

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PhoenixFire

Thanks! lolz...  outta be interesting haha... Seems I already stirred some life back into the discord server;l let's see if I can't revitalize the forums hehe