./\............................_\
i.................... ___/"...."\
|.................../"...."\ .....o!
l..................].......o !__../
.\..._..._.........\..___./......"~\
..X...\/...\.....................___./
.(. \.___......_.....--~~".....~`-.           
....`.Z,--........./.....................\
.......\__....(......../.........._____)
...........\.........l......../---~~" /
............Y.......\................../
............|........"x_____.^
............|.....................\
............j.....................Y

KK20

I don't even think H-MODE7 is even compatible with RGSS3. Tried to get the demo to run alone and it errors on a DLL call. And since we don't have access to the DLL source code, there's nothing we can even begin to do about it (and even if we did have it, no one would help). XPA Tilemap was never designed with any Mode7 in mind mainly because everyone has a different way of doing it. Mode7 scripts are kind of like a Tilemap rewrite in itself--so expecting two tilemap rewrites to work together is absurd.

H-MODE7 says that it should not be used by beginners which, according to your last posts, you clearly fall into that category. It's not even that great either. At a programming standpoint, it is visually impressive. But its practicality for an RM game is absolute zero. If you want your game to look like that, you're using the wrong engine.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

R5GAMER

August 19, 2015, 06:17:24 pm #2 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:12:23 pm by R5GAMER
Quote from: KK20 on August 19, 2015, 05:57:16 pm
I don't even think H-MODE7 is even compatible with RGSS3. Tried to get the demo to run alone and it errors on a DLL call. And since we don't have access to the DLL source code, there's nothing we can even begin to do about it (and even if we did have it, no one would help). XPA Tilemap was never designed with any Mode7 in mind mainly because everyone has a different way of doing it. Mode7 scripts are kind of like a Tilemap rewrite in itself--so expecting two tilemap rewrites to work together is absurd.

H-MODE7 says that it should not be used by beginners which, according to your last posts, you clearly fall into that category. It's not even that great either. At a programming standpoint, it is visually impressive. But its practicality for an RM game is absolute zero. If you want your game to look like that, you're using the wrong engine.

Thank you for your clear and precise answer I had an original idea and I do not deny that I have not tried to look at the code and the entire tutorial :/

..........________
....'/,-Y"............."~-.
..l.Y.......................^.
./\............................_\
i.................... ___/"...."\
|.................../"...."\ .....o!
l..................].......o !__../
.\..._..._.........\..___./......"~\
..X...\/...\.....................___./
.(. \.___......_.....--~~".....~`-.           
....`.Z,--........./.....................\
.......\__....(......../.........._____)
...........\.........l......../---~~" /
............Y.......\................../
............|........"x_____.^
............|.....................\
............j.....................Y