Hugs incomming!

Started by MarkHest, September 05, 2015, 02:23:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

Right. I just wanted to say hi to everyone again. Some of you are new to me and some of you are still like comming home to family :haha:

If you haven't read the newest info on this thread in The Missing Part section, I am back to trying to finish the game.

So here I am! Hello everyone! Nice to be back at CP! Hopefully I'll be able to be at least a little bit more active, maybe I can help people with eventing or simple scripting or stuff. Since I've been learing C# for a year and just now startinc with learning C++ I think learning Ruby will be cakewalk, especially if I have help from other scripters. I like coding so If I could make a few scripts to help people that would be awesome.

How many core members are still here since I last became inactive? I've seen Ryex, Lord-Blizzy and Zexion so far.

Anyway. Happy to see you all again! *Hugs*

Blizzard

winkio was gone for a while, but he's back now. KK20, gameus and soulshaker are also still around.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Welcome back Mark. I missed ya.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

winkio

KK20

Quote from: Blizzard on September 05, 2015, 03:01:05 am
winkio was gone for a while, but he's back now. KK20, gameus and soulshaker are also still around.

And I'll be here if the ship goes down.

Welcome back to the chaos :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!