Pokemon GO

Started by Blizzard, September 10, 2015, 07:26:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

September 10, 2015, 07:26:02 am Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:27:12 am by Blizzard
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

I remember this being an April Fool's joke by Google last year. But now they're actually doing it? O_o;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Soulshaker3

I have no words.

Also if you have WP, who told you to buy that shit
Hellow?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

R.A.V.S.O

so when people demanded an open world pokemon game this is Nintendo's response...

not exactly the open world people expected but still good :D
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Soulshaker3

It's not an open world pokemon. It's THE open world pokemon.
Hellow?

KK20

I honestly thought I was watching the April Fools joke video again or another parody of it. Had to watch Google's again and they are scarily similar--that Google Maps marker design makes a reappearance.

The styles of the two videos are nearly identical (minus the Google "application" contest thing). Is Google secretly behind this project and we didn't even know? Was the April Fools REALLY an April Fools? I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Curious to see how this project unfolds.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Soulshaker3

September 11, 2015, 08:23:17 am #6 Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:24:21 am by Soulshaker3
"The game is produced by Niantic Labs, founded by one of the creators of Google Earth John Hanke."
Sooo google is behind this, but not really secretly

Also I don't know if this is a requirement, but that pokeball shaped thingy actually has a function:

"Pokémon Go Plus connects via bluetooth and notifies the player of any nearby Pokémon, it worn on the wrist & as a clip-on"

Hellow?

Spoofus

This will give me a reason to actually get a smart phone now.
Curse you Nintendo and you methods of making buy your stuff.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Soulshaker3 on September 10, 2015, 08:53:04 am
Also if you have WP, who told you to buy that shit

lmao... Well, I didn't buy it, it was given to me. However, due to GO, I will be getting an Android based phone in the next month or so =p
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?