Volcano Tileset

Started by Blizzard, August 07, 2008, 11:17:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 07, 2008, 11:17:25 am Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:31:39 pm by Blizzard
I has passed quite some time now since I posted a resource. Well, this is because I wasn't working on my game. :P In any case, I've started working on it again. And I needed a volcano tileset that looks like an earth cave with magma/lava. Well, I did this recolor/edit of the fire cave to make it suit my needs. :D

Volcano Tileset: ShowHide

Lava Autotile: ShowHide

Magma Autotile: ShowHide

Lava Panorama: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I love this...I am soo gonna use it xD

Starrodkirby86

Uh oh, neglect on the game...how bad. Of course, you got back to work, but that isn't the point...The minor recoloration is great and all, but I still don't understand why you need to recolor the volcano much, unless if it's not exactly a Crag style, or you're around the outer areas, and the Volcano is somewhat limestone-like...Nice job though, that's a good recoloration. If people were to use it, shouldn't they credit you?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Actually, he can't take credit for an edit, only if he created it himself fully.

PS: Good work. ^_^

Blizzard

August 07, 2008, 11:48:41 am #4 Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:32:25 pm by Blizzard
Yeah, credit Enterbrain. You can add that it was edited by me, that's all that is necessary.

EDIT: I added a lava panorama. That one's entirely made by me. :xD:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zinx10

SORRY FOR THE BUMP, BUT NICE TILESET...I MIGHT USE IT!