H-Mode 7[1.4.4] + Blizz ABS[2.87]

Started by R5GAMER, September 29, 2015, 03:51:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

R5GAMER

Hello!

Since then, quite a lot of time(weather) I did not stop asking(raising) questions, rather boring(tiresome) and stupid because,
I had too much no idea of my final project. Today, things are literally different and I settled all the necessary codes to realize my project.
I like(love) enormously, the script Blizz-ABS and I remain fascinated on the power of a Hour-mode 7 [ 1.4.4 ] = > http: // save-point.org / thread-3151.html
However, I tried to test him(it) and I saw that he(it) was not compatible, what seems to me rather logical.
The question I ask myself, it is if there is well a way(means) to return them compatible because if it is the case that would be interesting
that there is a single engine of fight (ABS) which is compatible with.

P.S : If you have not understood anything I ask a friend to translate for me xDD

R5GAMER
..........________
....'/,-Y"............."~-.
..l.Y.......................^.
./\............................_\
i.................... ___/"...."\
|.................../"...."\ .....o!
l..................].......o !__../
.\..._..._.........\..___./......"~\
..X...\/...\.....................___./
.(. \.___......_.....--~~".....~`-.           
....`.Z,--........./.....................\
.......\__....(......../.........._____)
...........\.........l......../---~~" /
............Y.......\................../
............|........"x_____.^
............|.....................\
............j.....................Y

ForeverZer0

I thought this was already asked and answered before. Might be wrong.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

R5GAMER

September 30, 2015, 01:36:37 am #2 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:40:57 am by R5GAMER
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on September 29, 2015, 05:33:40 am
I thought this was already asked and answered before. Might be wrong.

I looked everywhere in the forum and I saw that a single comment has this subject, but nobody answered him(her) it was about Blizz-ABS
(http:/forum.chaos-project.com/indexPhp/topic, 106.msg183884.html*msg183884)
I also posted a subject on a H-Mode 7 with the XPA TileMap and I was told that if I wished to make of the 3D I should choose another engine,
while I do not want to work on an engine that RMXP on this project and I like very much this style of 3D and I think that it can perfectly correspond
to the fact that I wish to make with Blizz ABS. Even if, H-mode 7 is rather complex, we can learn all logically to master him(it) but to make him(it)
compatible that it is more for people to move forward on the language RGSS...
There was a post with him(it) "a H-Mode 7 " or rather the mode Neo-geography but it is not absolutely the same thing finally the functioning is exactly
similar except that the difference H-Mode 7 in much more much more fluid and 3D element has.
And in this topic (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13635.0.html) No response was actually done.

P.S : If you have not understood anything I ask a friend to translate for me :)

R5GAMER
..........________
....'/,-Y"............."~-.
..l.Y.......................^.
./\............................_\
i.................... ___/"...."\
|.................../"...."\ .....o!
l..................].......o !__../
.\..._..._.........\..___./......"~\
..X...\/...\.....................___./
.(. \.___......_.....--~~".....~`-.           
....`.Z,--........./.....................\
.......\__....(......../.........._____)
...........\.........l......../---~~" /
............Y.......\................../
............|........"x_____.^
............|.....................\
............j.....................Y