Hey everyone!

Started by DrunkenSamurai, September 30, 2015, 08:38:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DrunkenSamurai

So, what's up?

I am DrunkenSamurai, but I'm not drunk, nor am I a samurai. It's actually a reference to a scene in The Seven Samurai. I guess we don't have to have a reason for a login name... Anyway, I'm not great with writing on forums, I'm not used to it. I remember in my bullish youth writing diatribes on Usenet, those days are long past. I am thankful for your concise Newbie Guide and Rules right up front, and I hope for my sake I don't mess anything up. You guys seem like a fun group!  For years, I've loved your forum! You have the best collection of scripts! I just wanted to say thanks for that!

My RPG making experience goes back to RPG Maker 2000. I completed a game that had a big bug in it that I never found, it kept my players from finishing the game, and I got discouraged. I picked game making back up during the RP Maker 2003 days with the idea that I would make a new and improved version of that game, but life gets in the way, as it tends to do. This brings me to today, with RPG Maker XP, my main game making tool, and VXAce over on Steam that I don't do too much with.

There is a question that I have about game making, and I will post it in the 'Ask a Question' thread, for my current project. Until then, it's nice meet you all, and happy October!

winkio

Nice to meet someone who has been using RM for so long (even if it was on and off).  Welcome!

KK20

Welcome to CP where CP is totally against the rules.
And law.

Looking forward to seeing any progress with your games :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Dark_Kyu09

Hello there! Welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do.
Never give up your dreams, keep moving on until you make it happen.