Pet Bots Beta Testing

Started by Blizzard, October 11, 2015, 01:34:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Just remember to download the newest version first. You can do that either through the URL I gave you or in the list of your currently installed apps on Play Store. We switched to OpenGLES 2.0 in the meantime.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Been playing it some more. Really enjoying it, ran into a few issues. I dunno if it's because the beta test is over but I'm getting ads every 3 tries still and the game won't let me re-purchase the "No-ads".

On the results screen, I had accidentally clicked the "ad" button sitting there, it showed a video, I clicked stop and after that, none of the text was drawing properly.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide

Other than that, enjoying the new twists like some of the pickups, turning your screen really threw me off. xD

Blizzard

November 09, 2015, 04:34:25 pm #22 Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 04:37:39 pm by Blizzard
Yeah, we concluded the testing on Saturday and you have to pay actual money to get rid of the ads now. xD

This thing with the black boxes is a known bug, but I fixed it on Friday in the afternoon. Make sure to update the game.

I'm glad you enjoy the "negative power-ups". xD Yeah, we've been trying to come up with more of them, but have only 8 so far (5 positive, 3 negative). It's difficult since the gameplay is relatively simple so there's not much craziness you can add.

Also, we officially released the game today. I'll make an official post here soon. We're currently getting things running in terms of marketing.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.