Interpreter Problem when starting the game for RPG MAKER XP

Started by GameManiac120, January 03, 2016, 08:06:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GameManiac120

January 03, 2016, 08:06:21 am Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:07:44 am by GameManiac120
Hey guys i have a little problem it Goes like this when i start up RPG MAKER XP and i have imported all the blizz script (1-3) and i made a player and a Enemy changed the control setup. And i wanna to test my game its says: Fatal Error class Interperter or something like that. So i wanna ask if you guys could help me with this problem please its for RPG MAKER XP

Ryex

we'll need the whole error to help..

when the box pops up with the error press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the error text. then paste that text into a reply here
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

GameManiac120

This is the message that popped out: Script 'Blizz2' line 8095: NameError occurred.  undefined method `setup' for class `Interpreter' .
I dont know how to fix it maybe you guys can help me with it please man i need your help

winkio

Sounds like a script order error.  Is Blizz-ABS below all the default scripts and above Main?

Ryex

dam Winkio got there first :P. but ya check your Script order to be sure everything is in the right place. Trust us, it matters.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

GameManiac120