computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station!

Started by computerwizoo7, August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:11:44 pm by computerwizoo7
computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station

News and Updates:

*New*
I will now accept character design requests for both commercial and free packages!
Example work:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/124624710/Sketch_Line_Art_by_computerwizoo7.png
http://computerwizoo7.deviantart.com/

Ground Rules:

I will only make graphics for persons with serious projects.
You must provide a link to your project so i can see that your project is real.
If your project is confidential/commercial and you don't want to reveal anything yet then PM me.
Credit Must be given to me for my work. eg computerwizoo7/Mario Thompson/Big Dreamers
I also do Freelance Graphic Design so i only do free work for those who i feel like helping.

Type Of Packages:

Free Package
Have a cool project and need some help then this is for you.

Features:

No Redo, you will only get one chance so please decide carefully.

Commercial Package
These will be PAID Requests for persons who want the best look for their graphics.

Features:

Redo : This package allows the client to ask for modification before stating that the work is complete.

Finished Requests:
Spoiler: ShowHide

640x480

1024x768

To request any form of graphics, please fill out this form and post it:

Type of Package: Free or Commercial
Type of request: Logo or whatever graphics you want
Name: the name to be written for the logo
Subtitle: subtitle for the name
Font: font type you want
Style: from the selection of styles available
Additional notes: if necessary
Project Link: a link to your game project
About your project: a summary of your game

Current Request List:

Diokatsu

You mean like a workshop?  :huh:

you can make other people graphics by setting up a "workshop" for requests in the very forum you just posted in. If you want to have other people make you stuff, set a request down and wait for a while. Be patient and maybe things will work out.

computerwizoo7

Punn

Wow what program you use to color that gal?

computerwizoo7

DeathLock

That drawing is impressive, very good work. But, your sprites lack a lot of shading and it has no true light source.

You're first sprite uses the Geredreth template, that's a good choice. But, you use dark outlines which ruin the sprite itself. Lets begin with the hair, You have a dark and light color. But, there's not definite shading or light source. Usually the template is either from top to bottom, or left to right. Some of the sprites Despain created is a good example of how to use the sprite. Same goes for the clothing. The shoes are only black, that's horrible.

Well, I don't think the sprites are going to work, its either remove them or improve upon them. But you're digital work is great.

computerwizoo7

I would not be looking for a spriter if i could sprite!  >:(

DeathLock

Well, you don't have to get upset over criticism, even though it was harsh. What, you expect your life to be all full of praise? No, that's the answer. You will always receive criticism, harsh or not you will get it. I was just trying to help you with something but you're resisting the help. Life isn't all praise and happiness you know.

computerwizoo7

Well i don't want to be insulting but i think that was an obvious insult on my spriting skills.
if it was someone who did not know that i was looking for a spriter then that would be alright but you knew so shouldn't that tell you i'm not good at spriting?

Blizzard

I think that seeing your sprites should be enough for somebody to rate them for himself. This is DeathLock's opinion and he is likely to see mistakes more than others since he is a spriter.

Nobody is insulting you, they are trying to give you constructive criticism (even though DeathLock posted and admitted that he was too harsh) to help you getting better.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

well okay then i will remove them for now and work on my spriting.
also i know that my spriting is not good that is why i wanted a spriter to join my team.
anyway if you don't mind me asking deathlock where did you learn how to sprite?

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Well, at first you need to learn the basics. Frakenspriting, that's the first step to sprite creation. After that you move on to advanced spriting, its most likely a common mistake where spriters begin at a high level. Look up some tuts over this, learn the basics at first then you can just improve by time. I myself started like that, then I just learned how to sprite, shade, etc by tutorials, criticism, even just looking at pre-made sprites.

computerwizoo7

Thanks guys even though this adds to my work!  >:(
anyway i am grateful for your advise and help!  :^_^':

Shadonking

iv got a request for a title screen and in return i'll make a custom midi for you.

if you accept i'll PM you what i would like for the title screen and you can say what style of music you would like the song to be.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Chaze007

man...i need something like that sword logo O.O..
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

computerwizoo7

you have to fill up the form and i will make it anyway you want it to be!

sondex

September 20, 2008, 01:51:18 am #17 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:35:55 am by Starrodkirby86
Type of request: Battler/Digital Art- Dr.Horlit with spear.

Name: none
Subtitle: none
Font: none
Style: none

Additional notes: He is a scientist gone mad. He has a spear with blue jewel shards as the blades. Here is a face pic:

Project Link: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=315

About your project: Ummm...hard to summarize...without being lengthy. It was about 12 pages long on Microsoft word and I'm still not done...but it's alot. just read the first few paragraphs...If you really need a summary, I'll try.

-sondex

Dr. Horlit ordered me to put him in a spoiler. :V ~Love, Starrodkirby86
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

computerwizoo7

um i think you misunderstood about the request station, if you have the line art then i can color it for your game!
but i do not draw, besides i can't draw very well either (only faces) but if you insist then here is how i draw:

the artworks you see were drawn by my art department for my game!
so you need the line art of the character first!

sondex

Oh. I see. I'll be back with the line art then! :)
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

computerwizoo7

alright but remember that it should be clean line art and well inked to get a good result.

Blulightning

Could I have a purple bevel logo, titled 'Destiny's Corpse'?

computerwizoo7

September 22, 2008, 09:13:08 pm #22 Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:46:33 pm by Starrodkirby86
Request Accepted!

EDIT: is this too simple?
you will have to right click and then click on view image to see it good!

Hehe, not bad computerwizoo7. Reminds me of something medical though. No DP within 24 hours though. :/ ~Love, Starrodkirby86

Blulightning

Blulightning

I like it a lot, just wondering if you could possibly make the lettering a bit more intricate?

computerwizoo7

September 23, 2008, 07:40:34 pm #26 Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:35:14 pm by Starrodkirby86
like this:

if not then post the font you want!

Blulightning

Oooh!! *adds you to credits* *saves logo*

I like it :))

computerwizoo7

don't you want it without the white background?

Blulightning

September 24, 2008, 08:47:09 pm #29 Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:48:12 pm by Blulightning
Yeah I do, just saving it as such so I can put it in for the time being. Once it's complete, I'll change it :)

EDIT: In the package, the font is kind of sparkly. Is that possible?

computerwizoo7

what do you mean by "In the package, the font is kind of sparkly"?

computerwizoo7

if i do that then the current look of the word will change so do you still want it?

Blulightning

Hmm sure. I'd like see it that way, if it isn't too much trouble for you!

computerwizoo7

September 27, 2008, 11:29:09 am #34 Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:47:36 pm by Starrodkirby86
here you go:

Blulightning

computerwizoo7

Blulightning

I like that one a lot better, thank you very much!  :D

Darok

June 01, 2009, 07:34:57 pm #38 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:45:06 pm by Darok
Type of request: Title 640x480
Name: †††AmityVille†††
Subtitle: ... An Evil Place to live... ( Very Tiny)
Font: The same at destiny corpse ( White)
Style:
Additional notes:
Project Link: Srry but all the things about this project are in Spanish =( http://darokkian.blogspot.com/
About your project: Im bad at English... :
Please try to translate the text in the Blog!

Its an psychological horror game, very creepy, about deaths Etc.

Edit:
If you can the BackGround some Tombs (RIP) and dark green grass. If you cant White BackGround

Jackolas

translated blog from post above
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdarokkian.blogspot.com%2F&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=

computerwizoo7

Thanks for the translate Jackolas.
@Darok:
so when do you want this title screen?(I should really put that in the request form)
it might take a while for me to start working on it because i am quite busy with a few other stuff at the moment so let me know when you need it and i can squeeze your request in, ok.

Darok

Take your Time :)
If it can be in the following two months Perfect( Becouse i Start this project two weeks ago, it will take me some months in finish it)

Srry for bad English :^_^':

computerwizoo7

Ganstaquay5000

I love the Logo's that you've made. And to tell you the truth, I'm a big sucker for nice Logo designs.

Come see the revival of a 2 year old project become the next big Rpg game.
Project Destiny Calls
Project: Destiny Calls Youtube Channel

computerwizoo7

June 07, 2009, 09:12:48 pm #44 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:29:09 am by Starrodkirby86
Thanks! I am thankful for your KINDNESS, it is very rare around here when it comes to me.

EDIT:
Ok here is your Request Darok :
The images lost a lot of quality when i turned them into .png so if you want the .psd then just ask.(Yup who ever gives out a .psd file, ME that's who!)

Also if you need artwork then please request as well because i also draw pretty good.

24 hour consecutive posting rule, yeah yeah...Nice title screen. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

fugibo

Bad! Make the background, title, menu, and menu cursor separate! It allows for much, much better effects (I can script up something for you tomorrow if you want, Darok). That way, you can, for instane, have the title and menu glide or fade in, the cursor blink, etc., and it also takes up less space on disk than having four full images.

If I'm wrong and these are separate, ignore this post.

computerwizoo7

you are right WcW, ok we can make this good, well your way if i may. i figured he would be using the 3 image title screen script since its so popular.
i will post them now.

Darok

June 07, 2009, 11:08:45 pm #47 Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 11:11:27 pm by Darok
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is exactly what i want!!!!!!!!!
I want to thank you more but i cant becouse i just lnow the Basics of Englis =P (I speak spanish)
Thanks!!!!
And please, if you can, give me the .psd
And please give me that Script of three pictures
Thanks!!!!!

And WcW i dont understnd exactly what you say.
( Half Credits are for you only =P)
[Sryy for bad English :shy:]

computerwizoo7

Half Credit! he only came on and said your title screen was poorly made.
USE A TRANSLATOR!
http://translate.google.com/translate_t#pt|en|%23Zoom%20da%20imagem
anyway you're welcome, that's why i made this topic so use it as you see fit.

Blizzard

June 08, 2009, 04:11:24 am #49 Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:02:28 am by Blizzard
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 09:12:48 pm
KINDNESS, it is very rare around here when it comes to me.

No offense, but you get what you give. If you don't like this place, leave. What do you expect? That everybody will be nice to you after you are acting like an asshole? Like now, insulting the entire forum in just one sentence? And you want everybody to be nice to you? Well, sorry, but I have news for you: The world doesn't revolve around you. A shock, isn't it?

Landith

Blizzard I do believe it's revolve :P

But I agree with you on that statement. The golden rule. :roll:

/offtopic

But anyways, constructive criticism ahead.

Nice title CW7 but like... it's not mysterious/darkenning/scary at all. The commands and text just throw it all off. You need dark text, not white/light grey text that just sticks off and hurts your eyes with all the darkness around it. The commands just kinda stand out, make them blend in with the picture more. If you can achieve that, it will be a great titlescreen.

Blizzard

Tazero

Can I get a Title screen called the 'Dead March'

Name: Dead March
Subtitle: Quarantine (Very Tiny)
Font: Stone Like (stone textured with the fon't named Birth of a hero[can be foun on Dafont])
Style: Scary

Its a resident evil styled game with less gore but lots of zombies! Preferably a title similar to Resident Evil 5

A guy and a Girl back to back holding knives....Base : (the base will be here soon enough -_- need to instal fxcking flash...

If you were a fish...

computerwizoo7

Seox

Hiya. Was just wondering if you could do a logo for me?

Please and thanks, and will definitely power you up if you can do it ^_^

Type of request: Logo
Name: CORE (all capitals)
Subtitle: None
Font: Preferably "stenciled", but not conventional. Just read the additional notes/
Style: I didn't see any "style" selection thingity, so just read additional notes.
Additional notes: Ok, my game is a post modern military RPG, and there are several new arms companies. CORE is one of them. It is top secret, and I mean TOP. Literally around 25-35 people even know it exists. Only about 5 engineers run the entire company. They are some of the most brilliant in the WORLD. Most soldiers don't know what CORE is, and so when they see CORE equip, they're scared to death. Those that DO know are also scared to death, because they know EXACTLY what CORE is. ALthough CORE could produce incredible gear cheaply, they would rather produce AMAZINGLY powerful equipment, and effectively decide the fate of the world. No country can approach CORE- noone knows who or where they are. CORE decides, in a war, who to approach. Therefore, CORE controls history, and noone even knows who they are. They are INCREDIBLY hi-tech, and VERY secretive. THerefore, their logo is VERY simple-a 'stenciled' looking CORE type, which is white, on a solid black background. Centered, behind the words, is a yellow crescent moon- their emblem.

I'm thinking that the font would be SHAPED like this, only not ASCII (IE CRAP)
  /
/           /
/           / \
\          /   \
\         \  /
  \         \/                   ETC

Although at a greater angle, so that the C looks like a <, almost.

Anyways, lemme know if this isn't specific enough, or whether or not you can do it. Shouldn't be all that hard.

Thanks a TON! ^_^
Project Link: Not yet available. The game is still in a very early stage of framework development.
About your project: In the post-modern world (2020), two friends, both around 18, are all militaristic aficionados. They both love all things ballistic, and eventually, they casually consider enlisting. Eventually, they do, and figure out just what it means to be a soldier.

Meanwhile, nanotechnology had been developed in 2009, but was only unveiled to the population by the US. THe other countries were smart enough not to go talking about it >.>. Anyways, Riots and junk ensued, until the US Govt. staged a plane crash in order to cover up NT's (Nanotechnology) existence. Therefore, all companies producing N-T are very secretive, but all soldiers know about all of them- except CORE. Meanwhile, all conventional companies (colt, beretta, glock, etc) are absorbed into the N-T companies, bought out. However, that is kept secret, as otherwise the civilian population would freak out.

Anyways, it's (small-scale) about what it really is to be a soldier. The invaritable hell of brutality which many are effectively FORCED into committing - that's why it's called 'The Valor Dove' - It means that one was brave enough to fight, but gentle enough to stay human while doing it. (large-scale), it's about the advent of N-T, and what it does to war.

It's this giant moral thingity, anyways.

That's the long story short. It's REALLLLLY COOL. XD.
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Darok

Hi! Is me again!
Can you Make a Logo From AmityVille With the Same Font And with Only one Tomb saying
"       RIP
Hannah Jones"
Again, Take your Time

(Can you send me the .psd From the Title Please?)

Pm6583

Name: Centra
Subtitle: Rise of Tiamut
Font: The Final Fantasy font, I think it can be found somewhere on the internet i do have it installed
Style: Ok Ill just explain what i want i dont know what style it would be.

I would like 2 faded out people(One with long hair and one with short hair) face to face(This part would be small so you are able to see the background) And i would like a white background but with a front view of a dragons head(Possibly a bit faded out)

I know it seems a bit complicated but I was thinking that maybe you could do it for me

Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

Destiny's are created to be fulfilled, Just like proficies

computerwizoo7

I regret to inform everyone with new request that i am actually working on a project for [Someone] to create Joomla website, i only got it a few days back so if you all don't mind waiting then i will get to your request as soon as i can.
Also i actually have my own project that i am working on which i totally wasted a lot of time on and now i have to go in Crunch Time!

I can estimate that i will be able to get to all your requests at the end of the month.

PS: no one else will be getting a psd file unless i like your project or you.\

@Darok - check your inbox for your psd file.

Darok

Seox

I'm fine with waiting - you're the one doing me the favor ^_^

Take your time, and good luck. Thanks for the heads up.

computerwizoo7

Ok I'm back!
first lets place a few ground rules:

I will only make graphics for persons with serious projects.
You must provide a link to your project so i can see that your project is real.
If your project is confidential/commercial and you don't want to reveal anything yet then PM me.
Credit Must be given to me for my work. eg computerwizoo7/Mario Thompson/Big Dreamers
I also do Freelance Graphic Design so i only do free work for those who i feel like helping.

Darok

You already know my Project  :P
And is very serious, believe me.
If you want the Blog Link again: http://darokkian.blogspot.com/   (Is in Spanish)
And if you want to see a Demo of the Game, I have a Demo of one of his Event Systems:
http://rapidshare.com/files/244675771/AmityVille_Engine_Demo.rar
Or if you prefer MegaUpload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JK44A7KG
Is in Spanish too so i will explain you. You have to move the Cursor with the Arrow keys( 8 directions) and search for Evidence. Easy. The Image is 100% made by Calintz. The Engine, by me.
Bye! ( In the Demo im using your Tiltle :haha:)

Pm6583

June 16, 2009, 08:56:37 am #63 Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:59:25 am by Pm6583
QuoteType of request: Title 640x480
Name: Centra
Subtitle: Rise of Tiamut
Font: The Final Fantasy font, I think it can be found somewhere on the internet i do have it installed
Style: Ok Ill just explain what i want i dont know what style it would be.

I would like 2 faded out people(One with long hair and one with short hair) face to face(This part would be small so you are able to see the background) And i would like a white background but with a front view of a dragons head(Possibly a bit faded out)

I know it seems a bit complicated but I was thinking that maybe you could do it for me

well here is a link to my project then

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3823.0

I know theres not much of it yet but its going on and I wnat to start with the title screen first as I reckon is one of the hardest things  and it would be a good thing to put on the post

Also i have found the link to the Final Fantsy font
http://www.dafont.com/final-fantasy.font
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

computerwizoo7

June 17, 2009, 12:18:33 am #64 Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:27:07 am by computerwizoo7
Ok you guys are cool.

i accept your request Darth Pm6583.

News and Updates:

*New*

I will now accept character design requests for both commercial and free packages!
Example work:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/124624710/Sketch_Line_Art_by_computerwizoo7.png
http://computerwizoo7.deviantart.com/

computerwizoo7

Request Finished!

Centra:

I hope you will like it.

Pm6583

WOW THATS AWESOME!

Thanks I love it.

I'll make sure I give You credit in my game.

Again thanks
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

Blizzard

cw, please don't double post. Use the Modify button instead. When the last post in a topic is edited, the topic is automatically set as unread. ^_^

Sally

Type of request: VX Game Logo
Name: Sally's Boss Battle Scene
Subtitle: For, Reno's Boss Battle Competition
Font: anything cool
Style: i didnt see a selection of styles
Additional notes: make it looks really awesome.
Project Link: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3781.0
About your project: You go through my awesome cutscene and then fight the boss. this is a serious project, its for a  Competition.

computerwizoo7

Not sure if this is what you want due to lack of info.

Request Complete!
Sally:

Sally

hmm i like it,

but can you make it so its like...

Sally's Boss Battle
      scene

so it can fit into the project as a title.

its awesome btw

computerwizoo7

Sally

June 18, 2009, 08:32:03 am #72 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:34:43 am by Sally
awesome, i love it!  
 -added to credit list =]

one more thing, can you change the color for the, sub title? make it white?

fugibo

No offense, but don't you think it's kinda funny to have both a shadow effect AND a reflection?

Blizzard

Maybe there is a vertical mirror are two vertical mirrors and the words hover just above ground.

Seox

Quote from: Blizzard on June 18, 2009, 10:31:55 am
Maybe there is a vertical mirror are two vertical mirrors and the words hover just above ground.

Or maybe magical powers have crea-

Ok, maybe there are two vertical mirrors.

Meh, doesn't have to make sense as long as it looks good. Agree?

Blizzard

fugibo

Err... Since when did mirrors show shadows, either?

I'm sorry, but it's too overwhelmingly stupid to look good to me. >_<

Blizzard

Of course mirrors show shadows. Are you implying that in a mirror there are no shadows? xD

computerwizoo7

Complete for the last time!

Sally:
640x480

1024x768

I really will have to set this redo feature you just did on me in commercial packages ONLY!!!!!!

fugibo

They do. But the perspective there was way, way off.

computerwizoo7

If the client is happy then everything is ok, isn't that right?
besides ...

Sally

uhmm... one more edit.. the resolution has to be, 544,416

computerwizoo7

Seox

Blizzard

I don't want to be a nitpick, but "For Reno's Boss Battle Competition" is very hard to read.

Sally

June 19, 2009, 06:49:47 am #86 Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:04:53 pm by Starrodkirby86
it looks better in-game.

Quote from: Blizzard on June 19, 2009, 04:57:32 am
I don't want to be a nitpick, but "For Reno's Boss Battle Competition" is very hard to read.

edit: thanks a lot.

Obligatory Double-Post warning post. :3 ~Love, Starrodkirby86

computerwizoo7

You're welcome.

@Blizzard
The reflection makes it hard to read on a white background.

Calintz

Personally, I think there are a couple things you could do to make that request significantly better.

Dropping the opacity a little more on the reflection wouldn't draw as much attention to it. I almost hate the reflection now, because my eyes get drawn into it automatically like it's a freaking maelstrom, and it bugs me because it isn't more see-through.

The "For Reno's" text should undergo a make-over.

fugibo

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 18, 2009, 02:29:45 pm
If the client is happy then everything is ok, isn't that right?
besides ...

I take it you're a fan of assisted suicide. Bright 'un over here!

Calintz

That statement could mean many things actually, Lol!!

computerwizoo7

So what! if they want to kill themselves who cares!
just don't bring it to me. this is a request station, you request it and i make it. its not a let me realize your dream graphics/artwork station.

fugibo

Quote from: Calintz on June 20, 2009, 10:17:47 am
That statement could mean many things actually, Lol!!

*levels up* Welcome to the 69 club :naughty:

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 20, 2009, 02:57:37 pm
So what! if they want to kill themselves who cares!
just don't bring it to me. this is a request station, you request it and i make it. its not a let me realize your dream graphics/artwork station.

o_0 I thought you were trying to help people here. Helping them to get the best graphic possible is helping them as best you can, so it'd make sense that that would be your goal.

GAX

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 18, 2009, 03:24:02 pm
What the hell!

Okay, i'll point out one thing I feel is not right...
The reflection in the first line is really off...sorry but it just looks really...eh.

There's a decent reflection pack you can get off DeviantArt, I found it through RocketDock's website.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

Dude, I didn't even notice that. That's just horrible, look at the "Y..." Really, all you have to do is Rasterize the text, flip it, and pull it straight down. Optionally you can alter perspective, but as stated, that's optional.

Sally

fugibo

Quote from: Sally on June 20, 2009, 10:25:39 pm
i think it looks good.

You're blind, then, it's horrible. Not horrible aesthetically, per se, but horrible in that it's totally, completely wrong.

Calintz

Granted it's acceptable ...
Not at a professional level though, and not for competitions of any sort.

G_G

The S in scene isnt reflected right neither is teh Y in Sally's
in fact the whole reflection feels wierd. It does look a bit catchy at first sight but look at it closely and you'll see flaws.

Sally

Tazero

If you were a fish...

computerwizoo7

Stop bagging on the guy!
If you want to bag on someone then i'm open.  :wacko:
The Reflection is actually good but i guess you guys just want to find a flaw so much that your minds create one.

fugibo

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 22, 2009, 06:43:00 pm
Stop bagging on the guy!
The Reflection is actually good but i guess you guys just want to find a flaw so much that your minds create one.

That, my fellow, just earned you a level down. There's a reason we're criticizing you, and you'd do best to take our advice here instead of just going "ZOMG n00BRz DONT COMPREHENZ MAH AWZUM." Like I said, it DOES look good, at least, but the reflection is horribly wrong -- you didn't pull it down enough, and it could do with a little less opacity (optional).

Calintz

Longfellow is absolutely right.
I won't level you down, since he already did, but your arrogance is becoming more trouble than you're worth.

We're trying to help.
Go be yourself somewhere else, if you think you're better than everyone.

Blizzard

Quote from: Calintz on June 22, 2009, 11:14:59 pm
We're trying to help.
Go be yourself somewhere else, if you think you're better than everyone.

You are speaking my mind.
@cw7: You're being an asshole again. If you think that our criticizm is unbased, then you should rather give some proper arguments why they are or why it looks good after all instead of just saying "NOEZ, I M RITE".

GAX

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 22, 2009, 06:43:00 pm
Stop bagging on the guy!

Alright, I'll explain why the reflection is bad...

A direct reflection usually never looks good, it just seems wierd to look at.  A "Mirror Edge" reflection is much more natural, all you need to do is make atleast a 2-5px gap at the LOWEST point of the text/object and it'll work amazingly.  Also, the reflection for text should fade as it gets further from the original.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

Because computerwizoo7 is permanently banned, this request station will be closed.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).