computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station!

Started by computerwizoo7, August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

They do. But the perspective there was way, way off.

computerwizoo7

If the client is happy then everything is ok, isn't that right?
besides ...

Sally

uhmm... one more edit.. the resolution has to be, 544,416

computerwizoo7

Seox

... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Blizzard

I don't want to be a nitpick, but "For Reno's Boss Battle Competition" is very hard to read.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

June 19, 2009, 06:49:47 am #86 Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:04:53 pm by Starrodkirby86
it looks better in-game.

Quote from: Blizzard on June 19, 2009, 04:57:32 am
I don't want to be a nitpick, but "For Reno's Boss Battle Competition" is very hard to read.

edit: thanks a lot.

Obligatory Double-Post warning post. :3 ~Love, Starrodkirby86

computerwizoo7

You're welcome.

@Blizzard
The reflection makes it hard to read on a white background.

Calintz

Personally, I think there are a couple things you could do to make that request significantly better.

Dropping the opacity a little more on the reflection wouldn't draw as much attention to it. I almost hate the reflection now, because my eyes get drawn into it automatically like it's a freaking maelstrom, and it bugs me because it isn't more see-through.

The "For Reno's" text should undergo a make-over.

fugibo

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 18, 2009, 02:29:45 pm
If the client is happy then everything is ok, isn't that right?
besides ...

I take it you're a fan of assisted suicide. Bright 'un over here!

Calintz

That statement could mean many things actually, Lol!!

computerwizoo7

So what! if they want to kill themselves who cares!
just don't bring it to me. this is a request station, you request it and i make it. its not a let me realize your dream graphics/artwork station.

fugibo

Quote from: Calintz on June 20, 2009, 10:17:47 am
That statement could mean many things actually, Lol!!

*levels up* Welcome to the 69 club :naughty:

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 20, 2009, 02:57:37 pm
So what! if they want to kill themselves who cares!
just don't bring it to me. this is a request station, you request it and i make it. its not a let me realize your dream graphics/artwork station.

o_0 I thought you were trying to help people here. Helping them to get the best graphic possible is helping them as best you can, so it'd make sense that that would be your goal.

GAX

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 18, 2009, 03:24:02 pm
What the hell!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Okay, i'll point out one thing I feel is not right...
The reflection in the first line is really off...sorry but it just looks really...eh.

There's a decent reflection pack you can get off DeviantArt, I found it through RocketDock's website.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

Dude, I didn't even notice that. That's just horrible, look at the "Y..." Really, all you have to do is Rasterize the text, flip it, and pull it straight down. Optionally you can alter perspective, but as stated, that's optional.

Sally

fugibo

Quote from: Sally on June 20, 2009, 10:25:39 pm
i think it looks good.

You're blind, then, it's horrible. Not horrible aesthetically, per se, but horrible in that it's totally, completely wrong.

Calintz

Granted it's acceptable ...
Not at a professional level though, and not for competitions of any sort.

G_G

The S in scene isnt reflected right neither is teh Y in Sally's
in fact the whole reflection feels wierd. It does look a bit catchy at first sight but look at it closely and you'll see flaws.

Sally