computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station!

Started by computerwizoo7, August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:11:44 pm by computerwizoo7
computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station

News and Updates:

*New*
I will now accept character design requests for both commercial and free packages!
Example work:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/124624710/Sketch_Line_Art_by_computerwizoo7.png
http://computerwizoo7.deviantart.com/

Ground Rules:

I will only make graphics for persons with serious projects.
You must provide a link to your project so i can see that your project is real.
If your project is confidential/commercial and you don't want to reveal anything yet then PM me.
Credit Must be given to me for my work. eg computerwizoo7/Mario Thompson/Big Dreamers
I also do Freelance Graphic Design so i only do free work for those who i feel like helping.

Type Of Packages:

Free Package
Have a cool project and need some help then this is for you.

Features:

No Redo, you will only get one chance so please decide carefully.

Commercial Package
These will be PAID Requests for persons who want the best look for their graphics.

Features:

Redo : This package allows the client to ask for modification before stating that the work is complete.

Finished Requests:
Spoiler: ShowHide

640x480

1024x768

To request any form of graphics, please fill out this form and post it:

Type of Package: Free or Commercial
Type of request: Logo or whatever graphics you want
Name: the name to be written for the logo
Subtitle: subtitle for the name
Font: font type you want
Style: from the selection of styles available
Additional notes: if necessary
Project Link: a link to your game project
About your project: a summary of your game

Current Request List:

Diokatsu

You mean like a workshop?  :huh:

you can make other people graphics by setting up a "workshop" for requests in the very forum you just posted in. If you want to have other people make you stuff, set a request down and wait for a while. Be patient and maybe things will work out.

computerwizoo7

Punn

Wow what program you use to color that gal?

computerwizoo7

DeathLock

That drawing is impressive, very good work. But, your sprites lack a lot of shading and it has no true light source.

You're first sprite uses the Geredreth template, that's a good choice. But, you use dark outlines which ruin the sprite itself. Lets begin with the hair, You have a dark and light color. But, there's not definite shading or light source. Usually the template is either from top to bottom, or left to right. Some of the sprites Despain created is a good example of how to use the sprite. Same goes for the clothing. The shoes are only black, that's horrible.

Well, I don't think the sprites are going to work, its either remove them or improve upon them. But you're digital work is great.

computerwizoo7

I would not be looking for a spriter if i could sprite!  >:(

DeathLock

Well, you don't have to get upset over criticism, even though it was harsh. What, you expect your life to be all full of praise? No, that's the answer. You will always receive criticism, harsh or not you will get it. I was just trying to help you with something but you're resisting the help. Life isn't all praise and happiness you know.

computerwizoo7

Well i don't want to be insulting but i think that was an obvious insult on my spriting skills.
if it was someone who did not know that i was looking for a spriter then that would be alright but you knew so shouldn't that tell you i'm not good at spriting?

Blizzard

I think that seeing your sprites should be enough for somebody to rate them for himself. This is DeathLock's opinion and he is likely to see mistakes more than others since he is a spriter.

Nobody is insulting you, they are trying to give you constructive criticism (even though DeathLock posted and admitted that he was too harsh) to help you getting better.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

well okay then i will remove them for now and work on my spriting.
also i know that my spriting is not good that is why i wanted a spriter to join my team.
anyway if you don't mind me asking deathlock where did you learn how to sprite?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Well, at first you need to learn the basics. Frakenspriting, that's the first step to sprite creation. After that you move on to advanced spriting, its most likely a common mistake where spriters begin at a high level. Look up some tuts over this, learn the basics at first then you can just improve by time. I myself started like that, then I just learned how to sprite, shade, etc by tutorials, criticism, even just looking at pre-made sprites.

computerwizoo7

Thanks guys even though this adds to my work!  >:(
anyway i am grateful for your advise and help!  :^_^':

Shadonking

iv got a request for a title screen and in return i'll make a custom midi for you.

if you accept i'll PM you what i would like for the title screen and you can say what style of music you would like the song to be.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Chaze007

man...i need something like that sword logo O.O..
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

computerwizoo7

you have to fill up the form and i will make it anyway you want it to be!

sondex

September 20, 2008, 01:51:18 am #17 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:35:55 am by Starrodkirby86
Type of request: Battler/Digital Art- Dr.Horlit with spear.

Name: none
Subtitle: none
Font: none
Style: none

Additional notes: He is a scientist gone mad. He has a spear with blue jewel shards as the blades. Here is a face pic:

Project Link: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=315

About your project: Ummm...hard to summarize...without being lengthy. It was about 12 pages long on Microsoft word and I'm still not done...but it's alot. just read the first few paragraphs...If you really need a summary, I'll try.

-sondex

Dr. Horlit ordered me to put him in a spoiler. :V ~Love, Starrodkirby86
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

computerwizoo7

um i think you misunderstood about the request station, if you have the line art then i can color it for your game!
but i do not draw, besides i can't draw very well either (only faces) but if you insist then here is how i draw:

the artworks you see were drawn by my art department for my game!
so you need the line art of the character first!

sondex

Oh. I see. I'll be back with the line art then! :)
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86