computerwizoo7's Graphics Request Station!

Started by computerwizoo7, August 09, 2008, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

If you were a fish...

computerwizoo7

Stop bagging on the guy!
If you want to bag on someone then i'm open.  :wacko:
The Reflection is actually good but i guess you guys just want to find a flaw so much that your minds create one.

fugibo

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 22, 2009, 06:43:00 pm
Stop bagging on the guy!
The Reflection is actually good but i guess you guys just want to find a flaw so much that your minds create one.

That, my fellow, just earned you a level down. There's a reason we're criticizing you, and you'd do best to take our advice here instead of just going "ZOMG n00BRz DONT COMPREHENZ MAH AWZUM." Like I said, it DOES look good, at least, but the reflection is horribly wrong -- you didn't pull it down enough, and it could do with a little less opacity (optional).

Calintz

Longfellow is absolutely right.
I won't level you down, since he already did, but your arrogance is becoming more trouble than you're worth.

We're trying to help.
Go be yourself somewhere else, if you think you're better than everyone.

Blizzard

Quote from: Calintz on June 22, 2009, 11:14:59 pm
We're trying to help.
Go be yourself somewhere else, if you think you're better than everyone.

You are speaking my mind.
@cw7: You're being an asshole again. If you think that our criticizm is unbased, then you should rather give some proper arguments why they are or why it looks good after all instead of just saying "NOEZ, I M RITE".
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 22, 2009, 06:43:00 pm
Stop bagging on the guy!

Alright, I'll explain why the reflection is bad...

A direct reflection usually never looks good, it just seems wierd to look at.  A "Mirror Edge" reflection is much more natural, all you need to do is make atleast a 2-5px gap at the LOWEST point of the text/object and it'll work amazingly.  Also, the reflection for text should fade as it gets further from the original.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

Because computerwizoo7 is permanently banned, this request station will be closed.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).