Some type of RP?

Started by Valcos, March 22, 2016, 10:19:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

I'm down for something casual. Thoughts... interests?
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

That's what I like to hear. I've recently started to play DnD 5e, however homebrew RP is fun too. Story idea aside, what you guys think?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Soulshaker3

Explain to me, like I was a little 5 yo girl, in less than 23 words, what this "RP" consists of. I guess RP stands for Role Playing but what more?
Hellow?

Ryex

some one comes up with the plot of a story and everyone else writes the story from the point of view of a character they have made up for the story.

also, I'd be interested.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Valcos

Cool beans, we got some interest then :)

What kind of setting do you guys like? I'm open to anything.... anything ;)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Vell

RP? I'm always interested in doing things.

Valcos

Okay, you spaghettiOs, did any of you guys have character ideas that you wanted to try out. I haven't really put too much thought into plot yet, but I'm down for High Fantasy. I'd kind of want you guys to have your individual character ideas, then work on little plot hooks to have them connected some how or something. Ya know?
-Oscar De La Hoya