WANDERER

Started by Spoofus, January 11, 2008, 02:46:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoofus

January 11, 2008, 02:46:43 pm Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:44:04 pm by Spoofus
well since this is the other forum might as well post a project that has been taking me awhile just on graphics alone  :D well here it is

WANDERER

the game:
have you noticed how most games to play out there have a major story line and very few side quest to keep you entertained? Well think of this game as sorta like Legend of Mana some quest you do have many quest that go with it to make a story line, and how you had pretty much the freedom to do the one you want when you want to.
So basically Wanderer is a game ment to play at your leisure without forgetting bits of the story line and such. So when i get this game done i hope you players will have fun with it  ;D

SCREENERS:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Jobs:
Vagrant ( base Job )

Mercenary (req. lvl.15 in vagrant) a job for one who wants to know the ways of combat

Knight (req. lvl.25 in Mercenary) a pure Strength job

Blade (req. lvl.25 in Mercenary) a fast but powerful striking job

Acrobat (req. lvl.15 in vagrant) a job for those who are fast and nimble

Jester (req. lvl.25 in Acrobat) a job that utilizes the yo-yo as a deadly weapon

Ranger (req. lvl.25 in Acrobat) a job known for there dead on accuracy with a bow

Assist (req. lvl.15 in vagrant) a job that can defend there selfs and protect others

Bill Poster (req. lvl.25 in Assist) a job known for uncanny strength and the ability to empower themselves and allies

Ring Master (req.25 in Assist) a job that is known for the best supportive techniques

Magician (req. lvl.15 in vagrant) a job that cast spells to vanquish foes

Elementalist (req. lvl.25 in magician) a job that cast power magic of all the elements

Psy Keeper (req. lvl.25 in magician) a job that lays curses and status effects to crush a foes will to fight

Summoning Jobs:

Totem Tamer(req. lvl.50 in magician) a job where one has the ability to control the creatures of nature

Element Charmer(req. lvl.50 in magician) a job where a person is able to control the spirits of the elemnts and manifest them in a pysical form

Necromancer(req.lvl.20 in magician & lvl.20 in assist) a person who has the ability to control death and summons forth the remains of those who have fallen to do his/her's bidding

A Challenging class:

Trail Blazer(req. lvl.10 in vagrant & lvl.20 in merc.,assist,acrobat,magician)
         a person to is an expert of wandering the many paths of the world who has a keen sense of everythuing around hin or her.( can cast all basic skills of assist and magician,equips swords and assist armor)

Weapon Types:
1-Handed Sword (Merc.,Vagrant)
2-Handed Sword (Knight)
1-Handed Axe (Merc.,Vagrant)
2-Handed Axe (Knight)
Duel Sword (Blade)
Duel Axe (Blade)
Dagger (Acrobat)
Yo-Yo (Acrobat,Jester)
Bow (Ranger)
Knuckle (Assist,Bill Poster)
Stick (Assist,Ring Master)
Wand (Magician,Psy Keeper)
Staff (Magician,Elementalist)

Job Skills:(will not reveal what they do just yet i will leave you in suspense lol)
Vagrant Skills:          Mercenary Skills:           Knight Skills:
First Aid                     Power Swing               Crush Blow
Multi Hit                     Cleave                       Mega Shield
Swirl Hit                     Empower Weapon         Whirl Strike
                                Flip Blade                    Mighty Force
                                Myst Shield                 Shock wave
                                                                 Beat Rush

Blade Skills:       Acrobat Skills:        Jester Skills:
Slice'n'Dice           Rapid Jab             Walk the Dog
Duel Mastery        Slip'n'Slide             Trip Line
Hawk Grace          Hamstring             Yo-yo Mastery
Falcon Slice          Blade Dance          Around the World
Double Wave        Double Duece         Killer Ace
Blade Typhoon                                 Gone Fishing

Planned stuff:
Pets(COMPLETED thanks to Susys) ( the pet system is gonna be rather nice i think i planned on giving the player only one pet egg that hatches into 1 of 6 random creatures each with their own style like magic,melee,speed, etc. i figured this way each player can end up with something different)
Guild Making (so players can recruit allies)

Featured scripts:
BLIZZ-ABS  ::) (duh)
BLIZZ CUSTOM STAT GROWING SYSTEM(may be changed to his stat distribution instead)
BLIZZ RO Job/Skill system
MOGhunter menu scrpits,shop and title scripts
and a script i been working on to have stat and level requirements for gear

Featured Graphics:
Pokemon YO  :D
and some RTP here and there

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Fantasist

I'm looking forward to this, a pokemon styled ABS game :)
And that freedom sounds good!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

YAY FREEDOM! WOOTSSSSSSSSS *laughs*

Fantasist

Really, it's been ling since I played a pokemon game, and this brings back memories.

@Spoofus: Why didn't you resample the graphics to get rid of the pixels? Or did you want it that way?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Vell

lol, I have the most recent DS Pokemon Game and i beat it already, LOL

Spoofus

;D i wanted the graphics to look like that it makes it look rather nifty

Fantasist

I know, that's a good style :) Hm... this gives me an idea, but nvm.

Sally

lol... i think this will be one of the best Blizz-ABS games.

Nortos

can't wait to see demo also love the sound of Freedom

Spoofus

January 12, 2008, 11:38:42 am #9 Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 02:48:56 pm by Spoofus
 :D why thank you all i been spending most of my time on graphics alone amking the weapon sets takes awhile to get them to look nice a decent  ;D

:Edit:
added the different jobs to can choose from
and added players lvl.1 stats and gear
and possible weapon types

Sally

nice update!

DONT UNDERESTIMATE POKEMON SPRITES!!! :)

Spoofus

hehe  ;D tank ya either tomarrow or monday i will have a small skill list for each job
i hope yall like my skills ( i personally like the jester skills i have so far some are named after yo-yo tricks ;) )

Sally

if u need help with systems ur planning on useing tell me ill help you with them.

Spoofus

January 13, 2008, 05:04:48 pm #13 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 01:25:28 pm by Spoofus
yeah i do need some help with the pet system
tomorrow i work at night so i will get more into with you

:EDIT:
added some job skills
2 new weapon types Duel Sword and Duel Axe
and added what job can use the weapon types too  ;D

Calintz

How did you get a-hold of those graphics!!

Spoofus

January 15, 2008, 10:34:23 am #15 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 03:11:04 pm by Spoofus
if you want them i could send them to ya

:EDIT:
thanks to Susys the pet system is done

Nortos

you didn't have to edit that could of just done another post :P wouldn't be double post cos two days after

Spoofus

oh hehe  :D im used to editing my post cuase of other forums stupid ppl yell at for it

Blizzard

Quote from: FTS' sigDid you know

• If you use SMF, you don't need to double post anymore when bumping. It will automatically bump your topic if your post was the very last and you edit it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

o I didn't know that :)