Cameo appearance in TLoL IV - CP

Started by Blizzard, August 11, 2008, 06:08:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 11, 2008, 06:08:25 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 06:53:06 am by Blizzard
Title says all. Give me your sprite, possible names and possible roles (NPC, shopkeeper, crazy old man, etc.)

:D

EDIT:

NameAppears asInfo
GuardianAngelX72Guardian Angel XA UF that inflicts Barrier and Resistance to all party members.
NAMKORNamk CorTheatre director in Kaeri (Kadro) who offers Jason a role in his plays. It's a minigame.
Starrodkirby86Starrod SpiritIn the Silent Forest (Arthia) 3 spirits have to be found and asked for permission to pass over the bridge. Each spirit asks Jason a question which has to be answered correctly.
TerreAqua (aka Aqua)Aqua Lasersword / Terra LaserswordThose two laserswords have the elemental power of water and earth respectively.
mumerusMumerusA boss that fights alongside with "Blastoise" in Termina Sewers (Kadro).
DiokatsuDiokatsuHe's locked up in the cell next to the party during they time in prison of Mandora Kingdom (Kadro). He lockpicks their lock and sets them free.
GalateaGalateaSome weird guy who stalks the party during their first visit in Mandora Kingdom (Kadro).
LegacybladeL.B.A guy who runs a weapon shop in Mandora Kingdom (Kadro).
RyexanderComen TrenvilkA crazy scientist who made a malfunctioning but working teleporter device in Unitopia (Kadro).
JuanJuanIf you try to cheat your way through Katana Desert (Arthia) if you already know the way, you will meet Juan who tells you that cheating is bad.
Memor-XMemorexA travelling salesman visiting Unitopia (Kadro) who sells the best normal weapons in the game.
Caro Ru LusheCaro Ru LusheAriana's second strongest weapon, a flail. Can be bought in Unitopia (Kadro).
Calintz16438DerekOwner of the hotel in Kaeri (Kadro).
Hellfire DragonHellfire DragonZombie dragon enemy in Jason's dream at the beginning of chapter 6.
Reno-s--JokerRenoShopkeeperess in Dalia (Arthia).
ShadonkingTony PerryGuy who plays a flute during the night at Luvia (Arthia) market. The cats in the area like the music and move to it.
CidCidSome guy in Termina (Kadro) who gives you an accessory.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

August 11, 2008, 06:21:13 pm #1 Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:07:10 pm by Starrodkirby86
Sprite:
There doesn't need to be one. If there is, make me an inanimate object. If that isn't possible, make me a pixel or a shine...I'll create one up in a flash. :)

EDIT: The sprite is within this project. The way I wanted it used or similar to be used is also enclosed too. Do not use the messages within the event though (The whole talking about zippers and stuff is not what I want):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cyx80a

Name:
Starrodkirby86, Kirby, the G-Mod at Chaos-Project, Star Rod Kirby

Roles:
A spirit within this strange thing. Kind of like Ruffini the Dog from EarthBound, including all of the strangeness I suppose. If a spirit cannot work, then put some writing or etching, whatever deems it so. :3

Let's see how many crazy Blizzard fans want to get their 15 minutes of fame on Chaos-Project.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Punn

The 'Vender'
Roles: Shop with variables, in certain dungeons.
Sprite: [Too lazy to post]

I think of more soon..

Blizzard

Mumerus, I can't give you a shop role in dungeons, Bunny's already there. (-_-)
And if you don't give me a sprite, I can hardly add you into the game.

@SRK: If you want to be in the game, I will need a sprite, lol!

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

August 11, 2008, 07:47:32 pm #4 Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:49:18 pm by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: Blizzard on August 11, 2008, 07:22:58 pm
@SRK: If you want to be in the game, I will need a sprite, lol!
The sprite is within the project. The reason why I made it a project was rather I just wanted to show what the heck the sprite is. I'll upload the image if you want though. Just note that the .png has transparency, but I don't know if Imageshack kept that in tact.  :<_<: So if it looks ugly when importing it within the Resource Database, just use the Sendspace link and download the project.

Spoiler: ShowHide

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

I'm not using a guy like that in my game, you'll have to come up with something different.

@SRK: Wanna be the 3 "Starrod Spirits" in the Silent Forest? That dungeon was done long ago, but I can quickly rename the spirits. Each on of them asks you a question where the answer is a number with 2 digits.

Starrodkirby86

If they didn't have a cool or a name at all, then I'm sure that I'll feel it being nice. :3 Who knows...Would you reword the dialogue at all or just alter their names? I'm acceptable of either way, but nevertheless. Thanks Blizzard. ^^

Punn

Meh...

Either Mumerus or Cromartie...
Role as: Bonus Boss and/or quest NPC?
Cromartie can attack everyone with various weapons with missiles, machine guns swords and lasers in this case, burn, wound or stun. (Used to be the government's top killing machine in HL, Cromartie was abandon and dismantled due to developing small feelings for humans)

Blizzard

I could be able to make you the boss of the sneaking dungeon where you have to rescue the kidnapped daughter of the famous lawyer.

Diokatsu

Wowz!!!!!!

Name: Dio
Role: quest NPC(or random, in-town NPC if thats not good >.>)
Dio can be a novice thief that gives out info for a certain quest. If possible you could make him like a pervy spy xD. Fast but not powerful. Kill him off or whatever.

I'll find a sprite soon and ad it to this if this role is approved. Very tired so im sorry for this lack of effort. hope this is good.

Blizzard

Alright. I can make you assist the party when they infiltrate Dragonheim Villa.

Diokatsu

ok i may try and make my own sprite tomorrow or just find a cool one. It's gonna be here by Wed for sure so don't worry Blizz. Sounds Great.

PS: CP is sweet! I love the BGM for the Forest of Illusions. It's hypnotic xD

Caro Ru Lushe

August 11, 2008, 11:06:18 pm #12 Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:15:24 am by Caro Ru Lushe
 :shy:

Name:
Mika Ru Lushe

Roles:

:D Secret Boss with an annoying taste for flowers (lol)

*Awaits for an Answer to actually post the sprite & battler.*

Blizzard

Depends on how the boss looks like because all secret bosses (except Hellvoid) are reserved for deformed creatures from the depths of Hell after beating each of the secret Satanic Church dungeons.

Fantasist

How about an inter-game appearance? My character crosses Jason's path in some way (friendly or otherwise) and the scene will be common in both our games. If you want to entertain this and have any ideas for possibilities, tell me :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I wouldn't know where. I have the story pretty much planned. Except of course, Jason enters a Warp Portal to a place where your character is as well when he's trying to get the parts for the teleporter device.

Fantasist

Teleporter Device? OMG, this is almost perfect! We'll have them fight for the parts or simply 'trade' for them. My game has a lot of multiverse travelling. I need to know which 'time' Jason will be in, and on which planet. Somehow, trade sounds better to me, since it's less work for both of us (making battle stuff in database). Jason needs to get me something so I can give him the part he needs.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

August 13, 2008, 04:23:48 pm #17 Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 04:24:24 pm by Blizzard
I like that idea. CP takes time 2 million years after our time. I'd like the planet to be Arthia since there is a Warp Portal close to the Desert Port. Your character can visit Arthia and stay at the inn building at the Desert Port. You have those two maps, right? Now I just need the charset of your party at that moment. I'll put a short dialogue together, just tell me what part you want Jason to give your char. Jason will need a "Portable Beam Cannon". It's too advanced for the technology of Kadro so this would suit best. What do you need? I can Jason make get any mystical items you need (i.e. a "Soul Carrier" which can transport an artifical soul). >:3

Caro Ru Lushe

Guess a valkyre girl with a lightsaber won't fit after all  :^_^':

Fantasist

Well, thing is, I don't have any charsets for my party yet :'( (I feel stupid...)
And whatever happened to Terra at this point of time? For now, most of the story takes place on earth...