Started by Blizzard, August 11, 2008, 06:08:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

You got your role, Spoofus. Now I just need a cliff. o.o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

a tall building could work too just anywhere that is high up

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

Yeah, a skycraper can work as well. Didn't think about it.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

hehehe actually that would be funny have him(me) jump off a skyscraper and if you go to the bottom of it you coyld see me half way in the ground eating a sandwich..lol

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Galatea

Blizzard

I have a role to give away. Since there is a desert where you need to know the right way in CP, I need some character that will appear at the bogus place which the player can reach by trying to cheat and get through the desert before he actually finished the quest before and tell him that cheating is bad. xD Anybody?

Juan

October 25, 2008, 11:23:57 am #46 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 11:28:14 am by Juan
Add my character

Name Juan

Possible roles Cheating is bad.

Sprite
Spoiler: ShowHide
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

October 25, 2008, 11:29:10 am #47 Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:38:35 am by Blizzard
It's ok, Juan.

Quote from: Ryexander on October 21, 2008, 10:01:38 pm
Name: Comen Trenvilk

Role(s): he is a scientist that has created a faulty teleportation devise, works, but it causes random short range teleportation after one use. so in some futuristic town he teleports in during a small cut scene when you enter the town. and then again when you enter some buildings like shops or his house (if you choose to give him one). Nothing big just comic relief.

Just one thing. That is supposed to be you, right?

EDIT:

@FTS: Hey, do you have your sprites ready? I need them very soon, you know... <_<;

Memor-X

@Blizzard from ages ago:
QuoteI am not planning to implement a shop with rare stuff. =/ You'll have the change his role. I can make him sell the rare weapon, though
i'm fine with that, as long as he mentions the fact he needs those items for his own quest (which i put under his role), and sorry for taking so long to reply, things are crazy on my end

Fantasist

I think they're ready. One of them anyway. Here:
Robert: ShowHide
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

October 28, 2008, 07:05:30 am #50 Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:29:17 am by Blizzard
@Memor-X: Oh, you want my party to trade something with your party? xD Sure, I'll get him some rare item for which he will give my guys the "Ulta Blade" for Sydon.

EDIT: FTS, I need your sprites for that scene badly. ._. I put together the scene with your guys with dummy sprites for now. Please try to get Joe and Ben ready as soon as you can.

Caro Ru Lushe

:^_^': Is there still a spot where I could fit an Appearance of some sort by chance, either to give some weapon, sell or just been a wandering NPC?

Blizzard

January 22, 2009, 07:29:54 am #52 Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:32:28 am by Blizzard
In fact I think a weapon for Ariana called "Caro La Rushe" would be kinda cool. :D I hope you have nothing against being a flail or a spear. xD

@Memor-X: I'll make your char sell the "Ulta Blade" for Sydon. Two birds with one rock, lol!

Caro Ru Lushe

fugibo

name: Juliana
role: Gets shot at a college
sprite: Go with something bland and female.

Blizzard

Calintz

January 25, 2009, 02:10:31 pm #56 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:11:33 pm by Calintz16438
Name: Calintz16438
Appears As: Derek

Info:
Your choice of place Blizzard...
I just want to be portrayed as a quiet little innkeeper who likes to help people =)

Sprite - You shouldn't need anymore than this...

Blizzard

I made you the owner of the hotel in Kaeri.

Lol, Juan:

Punn

Quote from: Calintz16438 on January 25, 2009, 02:10:31 pm
Name: Calintz16438
Appears As: Derek

Info:
Your choice of place Blizzard...
I just want to be portrayed as a quiet little innkeeper who likes to help people =)

Sprite - You shouldn't need anymore than this...

You can be that creepy stalking owl like in LoZ:MM, except in a inn....

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on January 25, 2009, 06:26:32 pm

This reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie with the sandcastle...If you enter in three unlock cheats (Such as note doors or stage unlocking), Gruntilda would come and "delete your Game Pak".  :roll: 'Course, she just erases the file you're on. Fine devils, Rareware.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).