Skip puzzle option?

Started by kenlan, May 10, 2016, 02:35:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kenlan

May 10, 2016, 02:35:26 pm Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:53:49 pm by kenlan
Hello.
Yes,i just seems to fail when it comes to the walk over ice part when trying to balance the bar.
I will keep trying but it`s more than frustrating so i wonder if there is a chance you can implant a skippuzzle option there?
I really want to play this game and looking forward to beyond epic mode so i dont wanna wanna be stuck here.
It must be others that have the same problem i think.

Blizzard

Skipping puzzles kind of defeats the whole purpose of having the puzzles in the first place. What's the point of having a puzzle if you can just skip it?
If you have troubles, I can solve it for you and save afterwards. Just send me your save file.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

kenlan

May 10, 2016, 05:30:54 pm #2 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:33:56 pm by kenlan
Yes you re right .I was thinking if someone,me.just c`ant do some puzzle but will continue with the game
. i can try to send you the save file but i dont find the saves in my win 8.

Blizzard

Check the Saves folder where you installed the game. There should be a file called info.txt. Just open it and you can copy-paste the path into the address bar of Windows Explorer.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.