I come in peace

Started by cavemanK, May 13, 2016, 08:13:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanK

Hello CP,

You've got a great community here -- I've spent some time lurking around the resources and project pages. It will be great to communicate with so many like-minded people.

I am a game designer/educator/curator from Mississauga in Canada, and I'm currently developing my own 2D action-comedy RPG dating sim in RPGVXA named Class Rules (you can find more info at classrules.ca!) I am going to make a proper project page shortly! :haha:

I also have started a development blog about Class Rules (classrules.ca/dev-blog/) that has some tutorial parts I think would be a good fit. Is there an easy way to convert html posts in this editor?

I will see you all around the forums!

Cheers

Blizzard

:welcome:

IDK if there is a good HTML converter. Usually people write specifically using BBCode.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

cavemanK

Thanks!

After a little searching I've found some options--we'll see in the near future how they work out.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.