Hi all!! Starmage here!

Started by Starmage, May 18, 2016, 09:45:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmage

Hello everyone!! I recently just discovered this site mainly because a kind person referred me here saying alot of talented scripters and programmers reside here!! (Though I'm sure they are eveywhere!)

firstly, I am actually very new to RPG maker, and in God's mercy, I was able to finish a complete game with RM2k3! I'm still learning alot when it comes to RPG maker, I'm currently working on an RMXP game this time, also eager to learn RMMV soon too! :)

I have no particular talent in graphics art, music, scripting and etc. but I can sprite a little xDD I guess! :D

RPG has always been a very wonderful gaming genre for me ever since I was a kid.. I've started out with the Final Fantasy series and the original Grandia.. I've enjoyed them all and which is why through RPG making, I can create a new fantasy world of my own! :)

winkio

Starmage

Hi winkio! thankyou so much for the welcome!! :)

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starmage

Hello Blizzard!! thankyou so much for the welcome!! xD

PhoenixFire

Welcome starmage, enjoy your stay :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Starmage

Hello PhoenixFire and ForeverZer0!! thanks so much for the welcome!! XDD :D

orochii

Welcome, and I hope you can fantasize with us-- I mean, make fantastic games. Yeah I'll stick to that.

Have a wonderful day and sprite a lot, that's the only way possible for the mastery of the pixel (?).

Starmage

Hahah!! hello orochi and thanks so much for the welcome!! xDD I'm sure I will fantasize alot with you all here and will do my best to sprite some more!! xDD :D