Hi members of chaos-project

Started by Juz10_gameguy, July 01, 2016, 10:22:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juz10_gameguy

Hi everybody, thought I would introduce myself. I'm Juz10_gameguy and I just joined chaos-project about a month ago.

For the past five or so years I have been making random projects using RPG Maker 2003 but mainly I have been remaking Harvest Moon (a farming rpg type game). A while ago Steam was selling RPG Maker XP for super cheap so I decided it was time to upgrade to a different maker. Additionally I decided to go with XP instead of the newer makers like VX, VXace and MV because I found a program that will convert all my files from 2003 to XP  :)
Now that I have access to a RPG Maker with scripting cababilities I feel like I can really make the dream Harvest Moon game I have always wanted. Because I have no scripting experience I have no idea what I'm doing. This site has so many awesome scripts that people have already made that for the most part I don't even have to make my own scripts. Also thanks to the great tutorials I found on this site I wrote my very first script ever and it worked on the first try. You will probably see me from time to time asking for help in the script forums, so hopefully the scripting wizards of chaos project would be able to help out a noob.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is this site is awesome, and I'm glad to be a member of it!  :haha:

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.