Just some toughts

Started by cyclope, June 30, 2016, 09:45:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclope

It's been a while, it was late at night some days ago and somehow I ended up here after years. All I can say I am very surprised for still seeing so many familiar names after so much time and also very embarrassed after reading some of my old posts. It was around six years ago when I had the dream to make a game of my own, I was 12 or 13 (as I guess some could tell), I was used emojis in every god damn sentence, my english was bad and knew nothing about making games. I was very sad at that time and needed something to distract myself. Being from little country no one knows of, this forum was my first experience sharing with people from around the world and I really want to thank everyone who was kind (even when I was getting trolled and had no idea)

After months of hard work I didn't finish a single of many games I worked on but I honestly had tons of fun in the forums and learnt thing that have helped me in my life like photoshop and making graphics. I remember posting the one and only script I made (which was possible just with A LOT of help and patience and some tutorials from the forum) and being so excited about people commenting and having Blizzard telling me "nice job" really meant allot to me even if they all didn't realize.

Well I really wanted to share my thoughts and my experiences in CP
-Alejandro
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Blizzard

I hope you're back for good. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.