Again a downtime

Started by Blizzard, August 13, 2008, 10:42:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Our host seems to have finally repaired the damage done by the DDoS attack. Hopefully the site will keep working now for a while.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Or at least until we can sort out all of our other problems. Well hopefully when everyone comes back we can inject some life in to this place x_x. I really would hate for it to happen again....

DeathLock

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Starrodkirby86

000webhost has had problems with Server 9 suffering DDOS attacks...Guess what server we're in... :roll: Aren't we all just lucky bastards? Well, I suppose we have to wait some more. Move to Nixism quick Blizzard, godspeed. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Fill up my PayPal and we're moving tomorrow. :dj:
But that won't happen. :negative:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

imaz donate this weekend when mah paypal gets some more $ in it xD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!