Some of My resources

Started by G_G, August 13, 2008, 05:17:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

August 13, 2008, 05:17:31 pm Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 06:10:46 pm by game_guy
OK these are my main characters in my game. The game will be posted here soon as soon as I fix a few bugs.

Aron
Spoiler: ShowHide

Lisa

Brandon

Ronnie

Derek

Character Set in progress

These are edited by me, most resources are from enterbrain and then there were some templates I used.
EDIT::Sorry blizzard I didn't mean to crowd up you're forum. Oh and I cant get Fire Haired Aron on this post this moment because I have to go to doctor's for my monthly check up. I will change it ASAP however. Sorry
EDIT EDIT:::::::I added Fire Haired Aron back at first post. And Derek's character set should be ready to post tomorrow just got to add finishing touches to his hair is all.

Fantasist

Nice work on the frankenspriting :)
But unless you want other people to use these resources you should not post the whole charset.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Frankenspriting? Whats that?????? Sorry I  don't understand fancy terms like that >.> anything I understand is either my own language I made up or things that don't sound fancy >.<

But I'm guessing you're complimenting me so thank you, and the sprites are free to use I just want credit is all for editing them and mixing them together. Oh and my new Aron with Fire Hair is done, I'll post it in a few minutes!!!

Fantasist

Quoteediting them and mixing them together

THAT is called frankenspriting ^.^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Ooooh O.o thats what it means. It makes sense now! I am smarticle ^_^! Wait thats a word right? Oh well it is in my language now :evil:

Oh anyways here is Aron with Fire Hair, Do take note I was never good with fire so if you can edit and make it better please do and post the results. In my project Aron gets fused with this summon Ifra as well as other members with other summons but they are taken care of. Ok here is Aron with fire hair woot  :dance: and  :clap:

Oh just to give in image of myself this is me  :gunz: well i wish anyway lol  :rofl: this is me most of the time when I don't take my medication. I am part phsycho so....>.>

Blizzard

You should edit your first post and add this spriteset there.

Also use [ spoiler ] tags for images like this:

See?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

The hair is messed up, looks like a freak instead of a fire guy.

QuoteDo take note I was never good with fire so if you can edit and make it better please do and post the results.

Never say that, if you keep going like this you'll never improve.

To sum it up, check out the Fire Elemental RTP sprite, shows a good example of a fire like sprite. Should help you out. In other news, you've removed all shading, you only have two color bases which is bad. But, don't give up on it.

G_G

I'm not giving up, its just I want to see if anybody can do it better is all. Then I can improve on that. Thats how I improve I look at other people's work and see how they do it. Then I learn from it and I turn out better, but great idea on looking at the Fire Elemental never thought of it and shes even in the cutscene where they fuse. Yea I'm just saying I look at other people's work and use it to make me better. Yea look forward to better results tomorrow, because I have a date with Aron, the Fire Elemental and a few cups a coffee.  :beer:
Oh and Derek should as well be done with Fire Haired Aron tomorrow, I need to make a few more shades of grey and it should turn out good.

Blizzard

You could try to make thehair less saturated. It would look much better and fit the sprite's color scheme more.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

Mkay Game_guy, since I love you (lol jk) I've given your sprite an improvement :]

Aron Transforming Into Fire Haired Form (just some photoshopping)

Aron Fire Hair (just a basic recolour)

Aron Fire Hair Flame Pose (my favorite :])
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

DeathLock

The fire hair could have been better, if it was actual fire. As I said, check the fire elemental in the RTP. The flame pose is pretty well done, meaning the fire.

Chaze007

yeah i didnt really spend much time on it. and i used the elemental's colors. but meh what the heck ;P
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

Neato...
Hey guess what!? Derek is my name!! Lol...

Exiled_by_choise

what did you use to make the faces and the char sets??? :???:

Starrodkirby86

It's a Japanese program called FaceMaker. I don't know any specific link, so I googled it around. I found something here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmqjbdogyz

The topic link leads to here: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/?showtopic=9473&st=20

I'm sure you can do a little more research yourself, and a little tinkering. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Zinx10