Big Dreamers Official Website!!!

Started by computerwizoo7, August 13, 2008, 11:36:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

Hi everyone! this is my game company!
if you would like to join the team then you can go here:
bigdreamers.co.cc
also we are currently working on a game called Rising Legend which will be the best rpg game ever!
We are currently looking for mostly "Spriters and Scripters" but if you have any skill with RPG Maker XP or anything that involves game development then you can qualify to join the team!

Fantasist

I think I already told you this, but I can't dedicate my efforts as a team, as I'm too busy with other things. If you need any help, just post here or PM me.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blulightning

I'll give you a hand, I'm learning some custom spriting and I'm a beast at recolors and frankenspriting :)

computerwizoo7

thats great! please sign up and i will notice you on the forum and you may ask more questions there.

Chaze007

it looks a lot like CP's forum look O.O...for some reason it buts me when people say "Im going to make the best rpg game ever!!!!!11111one"
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

computerwizoo7

Check out the new website i did, its not permanent though its just for now actually because i am very busy!
busy busy up to my neck in work!
anyway here is the website:

http://www.bigdreamersentertainment.tk/

also blizzard!
i did not run away from the battle!
actually my computer crashed but my files are fine though...

winkio

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on January 15, 2009, 09:01:27 pm
actually my computer crashed but my files are fine though...

wow, so that means that pretty much nothing happened then...  Nice attempt at an excuse.

And why are you so suddenly back?  Do you think a new website on a new webhost (which is by the way blocking your site right now) will get you some respect?

It won't.  I daresay that you have no respect right now from anyone on this forum.  So until you put some actions behind your words, my advice would be to say as little as possible.

computerwizoo7

January 15, 2009, 09:11:45 pm #7 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:13:03 pm by computerwizoo7
why are you guys pushing my buttons!  >:(
Damn it!!! *should have taught this through more, crap!*
anyway what i said is true even though its hard to believe, it is in fact true.
i almost rip my brains out when it happened too.
its funny that blizzard didn't attack me first.

I lost a few files but the important ones like Rising Legend was backed up a few days back!

Starrodkirby86

Hi,
Glad to see you're making a new website for your studio. I wish I can come back, but I don't want to put myself in anymore teams. I hate teamwork online with a positive passion. Anyway, your topic was too relevant to your previous Big Dreamers Entertainment topic so I took the liberty to merge it. Don't worry about some people, for what you did, they just bark their heads back. Like in your welcome topic, these are the "pitchforks" you're getting attacked with. You're lucky that it's not any worst, I know another forum that can really be mean at times.

Now, I hope to see your site AFTER 000webhost reviews it for any bad things.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

it is working for me right now.
also i uploaded it a few minutes ago.

Starrodkirby86

Spoiler: ShowHide
QuoteWebsite Under Review

You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

www.000webhost.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.

And that's probably why it's going under this...it's something all new websites have to get. But it may take a while.

Glad you're still full of energy and excitement. Gusto is great.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

you really stay on the internet a lot!
and you refuse to join the pros in their game endeavors, hmm.
we all know that its a little bit of work, with some skill.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 15, 2009, 09:36:54 pm
Glad you're still full of nega-energy and excitement. Gusto is great.

FIXED :^_^':

Well, I still have respect for you CW :) Shame I'm useless at these kinds of things xD

computerwizoo7

well it only takes a little bit of time to get on your feet in anything as long as you put out effort.

Blizzard

January 16, 2009, 06:29:30 am #14 Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:31:40 am by Blizzard
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on January 15, 2009, 09:11:45 pm
why are you guys pushing my buttons!  >:(
Damn it!!! *should have taught this through more, crap!*
anyway what i said is true even though its hard to believe, it is in fact true.
i almost rip my brains out when it happened too.
its funny that blizzard didn't attack me first.

Why should I attack you first? You were the one bashing Blizz-ABS with overrated XAS. I was merely defending it and challenged you to prove your point.

And unless you improve your grammar, nobody will take your serious, seriously.

I lost a few files but the important ones like Rising Legend was backed up a few days back!

How about now? 7 days for a XAS game? Your deadline is in 7 days from exactly now, the moment this post was edited.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

i knew you would do that!
well blizzard i would love to do that *NOT* but i have a lot of sba to deal with at school.

Blizzard

January 16, 2009, 04:52:43 pm #16 Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:57:21 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on January 16, 2009, 04:00:13 pm
i knew you would do that!
well blizzard i would love to do that *NOT* but i have a lot of sba to deal with at school.

You're provoking it, what did you expect?! In case you forgot what you posted:

Look, you already proved that you're just a big mouth. Let's leave it at that. You don't have to push it more. When you fail, you shut up, you don't push it even further. You've been stamped as liar and big mouth already. The only way to redeem yourself is to prove every wrong which will not happen.

Seriously, I would love to ban you just because you're starting to annoy me right now. But that would be against the rules. When you start annoying a majority of active users it will be a different story, though. I don't think you're being very smart with coming back and starting a fight. Coming back is fine, there's nothing to it. But instead of shutting up after the embarassment you endured, you keep pushing it. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! That people will take it? After they have seen you are just a big mouth? Seriously, you REALLY should have thought it more through even though it doesn't take a genius just to shut up.

How old were you again? 12? 13?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

blizzard, just stop asking me questions.
you took our little game too far...

winkio

Quote from: winkio on January 15, 2009, 09:07:30 pm
my advice would be to say as little as possible.

You must remember that you, an internet nobody, randomly joined this forum and trolled around and greatly annoyed the community, including the forum admin.  This is much more than a little game.  You basically went up to someone who was giving you a free cookie and slapped them across the face.  It would be in your best interest to fix your reputation, first by not talking so much, and later by talking intelligently.  Again, for now,

Quote from: winkio on January 15, 2009, 09:07:30 pm
my advice would be to say as little as possible.

Blizzard

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on January 16, 2009, 09:02:16 pm
blizzard, just stop asking me questions.
you took our little game too far...

It wasn't me who kept saying how great on ABS was without actually providing any backup. It wasn't me who claimed to be able to make a super awesome game in 7 days. And it wasn't me who chickened out. THINK AGAIN!

It was originally supposed to be a Blizz-ABS contest and it was supposed to be held in February, but you made it turn into an ABS contest.

And listen to winkio. His words are very wise. Right now you are not following his advice.