Blizz ABS - Weapon Sprites Template/Dimensions

Started by danleon950410, November 12, 2016, 05:51:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

danleon950410

Hey there, fellows

I'm sorry to bother you for help once more, but i'm lost and tired of searching for the answer without finding any info related.
I'm currently using Blizz ABS (RPG MAKER XP)in its latest version, been modifying it for months and i'm finally finishing all the work to start building the game.

I made all the weapon animation sprites (both _atk and _wpn) on templates of the same width or height of the standard main chacracter chara, but decided i wouldn't test them 'til they were ALL ready. I did today and i found that while the "_atk" sprites show wonderfully aligned and on par with the standard player chara, the "_wpn" sprited shows way off and misaligned: below of where it should be.

Now, i read the manual but i couln't find any metrics neither did a google search provide them or any template, and even here i used the search in here. All i found on the manual is that the weapon graphics are "CENTERED" but i have no idea what that means.

So if anyone could please prove the template OR the dimensions for this standalone weapon sprites i would thank you forever. Or at least if you could point out what am i doing wrong i'd be deeply satisfied.

Thank you so much for your attention and i'm deeply sorry for bothering again.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

danleon950410

Quote from: KK20 on November 12, 2016, 10:43:14 pm
Never tried it myself, but you can see if this helps: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13701.0.html

I think you just nailed it. I'm about to go to bed so i can't test it right now but it's pretty obvious that this is exactly what i was looking for.
It will require some work tomorrow.

You have my infinite gratitude, buddy. Thank you very much!