Time for some Alexis action!

Started by GatsRoller, November 21, 2016, 02:50:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GatsRoller

Hi there forum!

Newbie to RPG maker here, decided to start from RMXP for my own personal reason to understand basics, RGSS1 and scripting. This as I would like to start RPG design as a full time hobby, I have a lot of spare time as this moment of life and need to fill the void of college, so this new RPGMaker obsession has been great.

So well, a great guy named Heretic86 told me to come here to seek more RMXP users, as my intention is to get to make my own scripts, start from basic and see where it takes me. As I would like to take this seriously and maybe publish my very own branded games in the future, so for possible commercial aspirations all scripts must be original work.

Right now this would be like my third week of actual usage of the tool. Been progressing really slow, but so far I have been able to figure my way around things, as I have planned to keep my first game real for a newbie, so I can actually finish it, and not just drop it.

So thanks for passing by! and Im very curious to learn, share oppinions all that, Im spending a lot of time on the computer these days so if you need anything let me know, maybe I can be of help in some way!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GatsRoller

Hey Blizzard! really appreciated the tons of addons pack for XP! is hard to find XP plugins....

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

KK20

Heretic, being a good boy, adding more sex slaves members to the forums!

If you have any questions with scripting, I'll be happy to help :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

welcome, make sure to join the discord server! Great way to talk to everyone, even if its mostly random conversation.

Aegisrox

Welcome, enjoy your time here, and do be afraid to chill with us, I don't know if I can't say this since I returned some time ago, but try to get fun with us, if need help with something, would be more happy to let you a hand.

@zexion you was on a DBZ O KH PROJECT long time ago? I cannot remember well jeje
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......