Started by Lore, August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:18:05 pm by Lore
Alright, I'm going to go on a little Karma giving spree. I'll see how much I can give away by the end of August. I'll update the count on this thread as I go:

Aqua - 11
Diokatsu - 11
Blizzard - 11
Starrodkirby86 - 11
game_guy - 11
Fantasist - 11
DeathLock - 11
UltaFlame - 11
TLarch - 10
Satoh - 10
ShadonKing - 10
LegacyBlade- 10
Velcro Cloud - 10
Ryex - 10
mumerus - 10
evil1357 - 10
Hadeki - 10
Lost_Hope - 6
Rune - 7
Valcos - 6
Juan - 6
NAMKOR - 6
Eyece - 5
Chaze007 - 5
Xalas - 5
Susys - 3

TOTAL KARMA COUNT: 227

Karma Points Given to Me - 12
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

Well considering karma happens every two hours thats more than enough time for me to prove myself worthy of recieving good, home cooked lovin'

Side note: I serached karma and found this xD
Spoiler: ShowHide

Lore

You'll receive plenty of Karma, no worries.

On a side note: Rofl at the picture and I fed your little PokePlush thingy.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

:haha: i love when people feed him cause i lack the energy to do it myself xDDDD

Starrodkirby86

You cannot repeat the same action every two hours, but you can go Energy power up trigger happy. That means if you power me up at 1 pm, you can't power me up until 3 pm but you can power up Diokatsu at 1 pm as well. :)

Let's see how awesome this log will turn out. Hopefully no one gets a negative given from the great Lore, but we'll just see. ^^

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

*twirls head*

:/ I is no listeed.

Lore

You're on the list now <3

DeathLock

That was fast, many gathered up in the list. XD

Starrodkirby86

He has to make up for the 15 day lost time!!! Go go, energize til' you drop! You can do it Lore! XD

Not doubting your authority of powering up or anything, but I see that I'm 2, but if I were I "should" be 49. This same thing happens with Aqua, where if she's 2, then she would be 11. You might have powered up and I'm senile, but I'm just having this feeling of...uncertainty. That's not a bad thing though. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Energy xDDDDDDDDDDD

I usually lose energy but this is fun. In fact, I'm going to energize you!

Lore

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 16, 2008, 03:38:57 pm
He has to make up for the 15 day lost time!!! Go go, energize til' you drop! You can do it Lore! XD

Not doubting your authority of powering up or anything, but I see that I'm 2, but if I were I "should" be 49. This same thing happens with Aqua, where if she's 2, then she would be 11. You might have powered up and I'm senile, but I'm just having this feeling of...uncertainty. That's not a bad thing though. :P

That's very weird..I swear I powered up everyone on that list the amount of times I put. I wouldn't lie D:

Maybe a glitch?

Lore

Double post I know, but holy crap! I'm almost at 100 Points given away!

Blizzard

August 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm #12 Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:39:10 pm by Blizzard
Who is Velcro Cloud? :O.o: You should give Juan some, too. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Lore

Quote from: Blizzard on August 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm
Who is Velcro Cloud? :O.o: You should give Juan some, too. ^_^

No idea, I'm just giving random peeps Karma.

Alright, I'll give Juan some ^^

DeathLock

Quote from: LoreTOTAL KARMA COUNT: 99

:O.o:

Lore

DeathLock

3-4 days and 121 karma already given. o_o;

Wow...

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 18, 2008, 08:33:26 pm
3-4 days and 121 karma already given. o_o;

Wow...

I dedicate myself to tasks.

And thanks for the point :)

Starrodkirby86

Cripes, you got to Power up more people! At this rate, you'll never make it to 5000...Oh wait, I mean 1000...:whistle:

Just go to a scripting thread or something, especially Blizz-ABS, and power up all those moochers. :)