Started by Lore, August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:18:05 pm by Lore
Alright, I'm going to go on a little Karma giving spree. I'll see how much I can give away by the end of August. I'll update the count on this thread as I go:

Aqua - 11
Diokatsu - 11
Blizzard - 11
Starrodkirby86 - 11
game_guy - 11
Fantasist - 11
DeathLock - 11
UltaFlame - 11
TLarch - 10
Satoh - 10
ShadonKing - 10
LegacyBlade- 10
Velcro Cloud - 10
Ryex - 10
mumerus - 10
evil1357 - 10
Hadeki - 10
Lost_Hope - 6
Rune - 7
Valcos - 6
Juan - 6
NAMKOR - 6
Eyece - 5
Chaze007 - 5
Xalas - 5
Susys - 3

TOTAL KARMA COUNT: 227

Karma Points Given to Me - 12
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

Well considering karma happens every two hours thats more than enough time for me to prove myself worthy of recieving good, home cooked lovin'

Side note: I serached karma and found this xD
Spoiler: ShowHide

Lore

You'll receive plenty of Karma, no worries.

On a side note: Rofl at the picture and I fed your little PokePlush thingy.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

:haha: i love when people feed him cause i lack the energy to do it myself xDDDD

Starrodkirby86

You cannot repeat the same action every two hours, but you can go Energy power up trigger happy. That means if you power me up at 1 pm, you can't power me up until 3 pm but you can power up Diokatsu at 1 pm as well. :)

Let's see how awesome this log will turn out. Hopefully no one gets a negative given from the great Lore, but we'll just see. ^^

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

*twirls head*

:/ I is no listeed.

Lore

You're on the list now <3

DeathLock

That was fast, many gathered up in the list. XD

Starrodkirby86

He has to make up for the 15 day lost time!!! Go go, energize til' you drop! You can do it Lore! XD

Not doubting your authority of powering up or anything, but I see that I'm 2, but if I were I "should" be 49. This same thing happens with Aqua, where if she's 2, then she would be 11. You might have powered up and I'm senile, but I'm just having this feeling of...uncertainty. That's not a bad thing though. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Energy xDDDDDDDDDDD

I usually lose energy but this is fun. In fact, I'm going to energize you!

Lore

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 16, 2008, 03:38:57 pm
He has to make up for the 15 day lost time!!! Go go, energize til' you drop! You can do it Lore! XD

Not doubting your authority of powering up or anything, but I see that I'm 2, but if I were I "should" be 49. This same thing happens with Aqua, where if she's 2, then she would be 11. You might have powered up and I'm senile, but I'm just having this feeling of...uncertainty. That's not a bad thing though. :P

That's very weird..I swear I powered up everyone on that list the amount of times I put. I wouldn't lie D:

Maybe a glitch?

Lore

Double post I know, but holy crap! I'm almost at 100 Points given away!

Blizzard

August 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm #12 Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:39:10 pm by Blizzard
Who is Velcro Cloud? :O.o: You should give Juan some, too. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Lore

Quote from: Blizzard on August 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm
Who is Velcro Cloud? :O.o: You should give Juan some, too. ^_^

No idea, I'm just giving random peeps Karma.

Alright, I'll give Juan some ^^

DeathLock

Quote from: LoreTOTAL KARMA COUNT: 99

:O.o:

Lore

DeathLock

3-4 days and 121 karma already given. o_o;

Wow...

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 18, 2008, 08:33:26 pm
3-4 days and 121 karma already given. o_o;

Wow...

I dedicate myself to tasks.

And thanks for the point :)

Starrodkirby86

Cripes, you got to Power up more people! At this rate, you'll never make it to 5000...Oh wait, I mean 1000...:whistle:

Just go to a scripting thread or something, especially Blizz-ABS, and power up all those moochers. :)

Lore

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 19, 2008, 08:18:48 pm
Cripes, you got to Power up more people! At this rate, you'll never make it to 5000...Oh wait, I mean 1000...:whistle:

Just go to a scripting thread or something, especially Blizz-ABS, and power up all those moochers. :)

Yay, thanks for the bump.

No worries, On August 30th, if I still don't have 1000, I will rep EVERY single member from the Member List. Yeah, I think I'll achieve 1000.

DeathLock

Starrod is just trying to power him up, that's all. XD

Lore

Lol. I bet by the end of this, Deathlock will have like 30 Rep XD

G_G

Hey thanks for all the power ups. Now every chance I get I'll power you up  :rockit:
:urgh:   :w00t:

Lore

Diokatsu

This thread is extremely uber 1337 and BUMP BUMP BUMP for moar views.

Also, more power ups for Lore as he is mai b3$t friennd

DeathLock

1337 = People who are lazy bastards or who have brain problems, even both. :<_<:

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 20, 2008, 11:33:21 am
1337 = People who are lazy bastards or who have brain problems, even both. :<_<:

ROFL!!!!

Starrodkirby86

Wait until Lore makes it to Karma amount 1337. That would be insanely epic. Well, it'd probably not be epic thanks to what DeathLock earlier stated, but nevertheless. :\

Do the rep craziness even if you surpass 1000. With a fast enough Internet and some patientence, you can really speed by and Power Up like madness.

DeathLock

Quote from: Starrodmonkey86Well, it'd probably not be epic thanks to what DeathLock earlier stated, but nevertheless. :\

Better tell a bitter truth, than a filthy lie. ^_^

Diokatsu

Ahh but:
"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

---JFK

Not relevant but it's on lying so might as well but it on thar

DeathLock

I don't see how that fits into the subject.

Diokatsu

-.- did you notice how i wrote not relevant. Way to go.

DeathLock

... I missed that part... :^_^':

Lore

At the end of the month, even if I don't hit 1000, I'll actually keep this going on forever, just not in a certain pace.
I'll randomly rep you guys after August, like it could be 9 times a day, or once a month, it'll be random, but I'll keep doing it ;)

It'll be funny, in like 4 years, the Karma Count will be like 1, 000, 000

DeathLock

If after 4 years most us aren't gone. XD

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 20, 2008, 09:32:18 pm
If after 4 years most us aren't gone. XD

I don't care. It'll still look epic.

Starrodkirby86

It's going to be insane raising all the energy in such a pace, it'll also somewhat lower the overall value of energy, like inflation or something of that sort. Keep trying, make sure you're commited, considered this is a giant full effort. Go for it! :)

Vell

i think after Lore is done, Blizzy should reduce everyone's Energy to wat it was BEFORE.

also, Economy, BOOM explosion. gas.

heh.

Starrodkirby86

Technically, Blizzard can edit EVERY value in the forums. That means he can definitely modify our energy values, change the online time so Aqua has 0 days, maybe edit post counts (Though there won't be as much use to this I assume), and some other miscellaneous number statistics. This is true considering he powered up NAMK three times in a row without waiting for the two hour limit.

See what happens, some people like the spoiling of energy, but it's really reducing its power.

Blizzard

I have all the powers SRK mentioned and more. :D

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

He also has the power to give us back our virginity but he's not once used it on me. Or maybe he has. Blizz's depth is like a tootsie pop, the world may never knowhow many licks it'll take to figure out just how amazing he really is.

DeathLock

Blizz is like a god of the forum, can change from a small detail, to the whole forum. ^_^

Blizzard

That was actually a very good description. O.o; Yes, I can do anything I want.

Diokatsu

NOTE: LORE will be gone for a few days to get some school supplies. He asked me to tell everyone that he won't be energizing them for a couple of days.

Blizzard

Just great. He was supposed to send me a map package today. -_-

Valcos

Kirby... they are on to us!!!  :roll:... wait never mind.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Lore

Wow, been ages...well I failed...not even 500 Karma Points. Oh well, it was a noble deed and a fine accomplishment.

Enjoy the Karma, fellas!

Starrodkirby86

NOTE: LORE will be gone for a few days to get some school supplies. He asked me to tell everyone that he won't be energizing them for a couple of days.

More like a few years...*cough*

Oh well, that's perfectly all right. A lot of Energy has been given out, and we have all suffered/gained the better of it from it all. :)

Diokatsu

So it ended! Well, time to help set everyone's karma to zero!

Blizzard

Yeah, I fired him again. He failed in mapping. -_-

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Diokatsu on September 02, 2008, 11:18:04 pm
So it ended! Well, time to help set everyone's karma to zero!
That's no fun...just keep everything as is. Lore had his fun being Santa Claus, and not everyone had zero. Take me with my...30-40 som----*cough* *cough* Lalala...

Quote from: Blizzard on September 03, 2008, 05:18:10 am
Yeah, I fired him again. He failed in mapping. -_-
So is Peter like the only person left in your mapping team?

Diokatsu

I was joking my friend. But all this Karma is making my bloated in the head again @_@

Blizzard

@SRK: Yeah. And he still hasn't sent me the fixed Black Jack City maps. Also, he should be done with the Medirok maps by now. ._. I can't release the beta if I don't get his maps soon.