Started by Lore, August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 19, 2008, 08:18:48 pm
Cripes, you got to Power up more people! At this rate, you'll never make it to 5000...Oh wait, I mean 1000...:whistle:

Just go to a scripting thread or something, especially Blizz-ABS, and power up all those moochers. :)

Yay, thanks for the bump.

No worries, On August 30th, if I still don't have 1000, I will rep EVERY single member from the Member List. Yeah, I think I'll achieve 1000.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

DeathLock

Starrod is just trying to power him up, that's all. XD

Lore

Lol. I bet by the end of this, Deathlock will have like 30 Rep XD
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

G_G

Hey thanks for all the power ups. Now every chance I get I'll power you up  :rockit:
:urgh:   :w00t:

Lore

Diokatsu

This thread is extremely uber 1337 and BUMP BUMP BUMP for moar views.

Also, more power ups for Lore as he is mai b3$t friennd

DeathLock

1337 = People who are lazy bastards or who have brain problems, even both. :<_<:

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 20, 2008, 11:33:21 am
1337 = People who are lazy bastards or who have brain problems, even both. :<_<:

ROFL!!!!

Starrodkirby86

Wait until Lore makes it to Karma amount 1337. That would be insanely epic. Well, it'd probably not be epic thanks to what DeathLock earlier stated, but nevertheless. :\

Do the rep craziness even if you surpass 1000. With a fast enough Internet and some patientence, you can really speed by and Power Up like madness.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Quote from: Starrodmonkey86Well, it'd probably not be epic thanks to what DeathLock earlier stated, but nevertheless. :\

Better tell a bitter truth, than a filthy lie. ^_^

Diokatsu

Ahh but:
"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

---JFK

Not relevant but it's on lying so might as well but it on thar

DeathLock

I don't see how that fits into the subject.

Diokatsu

-.- did you notice how i wrote not relevant. Way to go.

DeathLock

... I missed that part... :^_^':

Lore

At the end of the month, even if I don't hit 1000, I'll actually keep this going on forever, just not in a certain pace.
I'll randomly rep you guys after August, like it could be 9 times a day, or once a month, it'll be random, but I'll keep doing it ;)

It'll be funny, in like 4 years, the Karma Count will be like 1, 000, 000

DeathLock

If after 4 years most us aren't gone. XD

Lore

Quote from: DeathLock on August 20, 2008, 09:32:18 pm
If after 4 years most us aren't gone. XD

I don't care. It'll still look epic.

Starrodkirby86

It's going to be insane raising all the energy in such a pace, it'll also somewhat lower the overall value of energy, like inflation or something of that sort. Keep trying, make sure you're commited, considered this is a giant full effort. Go for it! :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Vell

i think after Lore is done, Blizzy should reduce everyone's Energy to wat it was BEFORE.

also, Economy, BOOM explosion. gas.

heh.

Starrodkirby86

Technically, Blizzard can edit EVERY value in the forums. That means he can definitely modify our energy values, change the online time so Aqua has 0 days, maybe edit post counts (Though there won't be as much use to this I assume), and some other miscellaneous number statistics. This is true considering he powered up NAMK three times in a row without waiting for the two hour limit.

See what happens, some people like the spoiling of energy, but it's really reducing its power.