Started by Lore, August 15, 2008, 05:35:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I have all the powers SRK mentioned and more. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

He also has the power to give us back our virginity but he's not once used it on me. Or maybe he has. Blizz's depth is like a tootsie pop, the world may never knowhow many licks it'll take to figure out just how amazing he really is.

DeathLock

Blizz is like a god of the forum, can change from a small detail, to the whole forum. ^_^

Blizzard

That was actually a very good description. O.o; Yes, I can do anything I want.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

NOTE: LORE will be gone for a few days to get some school supplies. He asked me to tell everyone that he won't be energizing them for a couple of days.

Blizzard

Just great. He was supposed to send me a map package today. -_-

Valcos

Kirby... they are on to us!!!  :roll:... wait never mind.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Lore

Wow, been ages...well I failed...not even 500 Karma Points. Oh well, it was a noble deed and a fine accomplishment.

Enjoy the Karma, fellas!
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Starrodkirby86

NOTE: LORE will be gone for a few days to get some school supplies. He asked me to tell everyone that he won't be energizing them for a couple of days.

More like a few years...*cough*

Oh well, that's perfectly all right. A lot of Energy has been given out, and we have all suffered/gained the better of it from it all. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

So it ended! Well, time to help set everyone's karma to zero!

Blizzard

Yeah, I fired him again. He failed in mapping. -_-

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Diokatsu on September 02, 2008, 11:18:04 pm
So it ended! Well, time to help set everyone's karma to zero!
That's no fun...just keep everything as is. Lore had his fun being Santa Claus, and not everyone had zero. Take me with my...30-40 som----*cough* *cough* Lalala...

Quote from: Blizzard on September 03, 2008, 05:18:10 am
Yeah, I fired him again. He failed in mapping. -_-
So is Peter like the only person left in your mapping team?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I was joking my friend. But all this Karma is making my bloated in the head again @_@

Blizzard

@SRK: Yeah. And he still hasn't sent me the fixed Black Jack City maps. Also, he should be done with the Medirok maps by now. ._. I can't release the beta if I don't get his maps soon.